Chapter 2

Both my Dad and I shouted at the same time. What on Earth was going on? I kissed Matt for that ‘Truth or Dare’ and now two complete strangers were waiting outside of my house, informing me that I, Lexi Clarke, am engaged to Matt Walker? Wait, maybe there was someone out there happened to have same name as me. Maybe they were looking for the other Lexi Clarke.

“Excuse me; I think you have the wrong person.” I told them softly, whilst silently hoping that I was right.

“No, Missy. We are very sure it’s you... We even have your photo to prove it.'' One of them spoke as he took out a picture of me three years ago.

My eyes widened in surprise. How did they get a picture of me?

“LEXI CLARKE! COME IN RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CUT THEM INTO PIECES!!!'' My father yelled at the top of his lungs. His body was shaking with fury and I could see the red flame in his eyes. Shit! I just realized in his hand he was holding a huge kitchen knife. Pissing him off was definitely not a good thing to do. When he said it, he meant it. I had to stop him before he really killed them.

I ran up to him and used all my strength to push him into the house, “Dad. Dad! Let’s go in! I think there must be some mistake.” Well, I really hoped.

“Sir. Our head want to meet you and your daughter. We deeply wish that you will cooperate with us and we will bring you two to meet him.” One of them told us and gave us a slight bow.

“OVER MY FRICKIN’ DEAD BODY!” My father roared at them.

Geez, since when did my father have such a short temper? Usually my father would smile at people all the time but not now, apparently.

“Sorry sir but if you don’t co-operate with us, we will take her by force.” The same guy warned us with a stern tone.

My father raised up his knife and ran towards them..

“UH!!… DA-..” I wanted to stop him but I felt a powerful hit on the back of my head. The next thing I knew, I fell into complete darkness.

*

Mmm.. Nice .. In my dream, I felt someone pressing my shoulder then my hands slowly down to my brea-...

My eyes flew open. This was not a dream.

Two ladies around twenty to thirty were molesting me! Okay, technically, they were massaging. How had I ended up here? I tried to remember what happened before I had been ‘kidnapped’, but I felt a sharp pain right at the back of my head. Then I remembered. Two strangers had been waiting outside my house and told me something ridiculous, that I was engaged to Matt Walker. Damn, couldn’t they have hit my head softer or drugged me?

Shit! What happened to my father? Did he kill one of them and get sent to jail? Or did one of them kill him? Oh my God, Oh my God. I started to freak out and tried to get out of the bed.

“Hey girly calm down, you’re not going anywhere,” The two women pushed me back down.

“No! I want to see my father!” I struggled to get out of their grip.

But they were much stronger than me. I felt tears forming at the thought that my father may be dead or in jail. My mum left me when I was only four years old. Thus, it was my father who took care of me since then until now. I couldn't imagine my life without him. What was I supposed to do? How could I survive in the future? I didn’t know. I only wanted to be with him. I buried my face in my hand and burst into tears.

“Chill girl your father is perfectly fine.” One of them started to panic and reassured me.

“Re-really?”I tried to speak properly but ended up gasping in between normal breaths.

“So now, since you have woken up, we will do your makeup for you.”

Huh? What? Makeup? Just before I asked them what the makeup was for, they pulled me onto a chair and started to put on foundation, mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow and lip gloss....

Wait, what the hell is going on? One minute ago, two strangers told me I was engaged to Matt Walker, now I was fully made-up and dressed with a long white spaghetti strap- dress, which moulded my torso beautifully.

The sequined fabric was elegant. If words could describe perfection, this would be it complimenting my feminine shape. The gown draped past my toes, slightly drifting from my legs. It was the color of a tan opal. Its strapless style revealed my precious collarbones wrapped in smooth, alluring skin. My posture was perfect, my shoulders were pulled back and my hands were held together in front of me. There was a silk band at the top, lining around the top of the bust.