Chapter 15

Surpirse ~ Sorry for the late update, and I recevied lots of comment asking if I'm going to continue this story. Of course I will! I don't think I will give up writing on this Truth or Dare, cause I love it too much. (: All right, Keep on reading now ~

"Matt! Wait-" I wanted to explain, but it was too late as he stomped off in other direction angrily. 

Damn I was so dead , why did things always happened in such a bad timing? Why every time when they started to get a little better, another problem came and greeted me . 

"Whatsup with him?" Chris looked over my shoulder. 

I scowled at her, “where you get this picture?"

"So you're really dating Ace! Yay! I'm right!"

"Where you get this picture?" I hissed, why was she so annoying? First she dared me to kiss Matt and now she showed me this picture, was she trying to make my life miserable? 

Chris shut her mouth the moment she realised I wasn't in good mood, "This picture was spread around the school today... What's going on? You look furious" Spoke Chris nervously.

I turned my glare to the innocent woods, before regaining my composure and apologised, "sorry, I can't tell you right now, there're so much things going on right now, and I'll definitely tell you when the time is right." I smiled sadly at Chris. 

"Why? We're best friend! -" I didn't wait for her to finish before I brush past her and scurried to the classroom. 

In the classroom, I placed my elbow on the table supporting my head while I looked blankly at the window ignoring what that history teacher was babbling about. 

There's no way Ace could help me this time. Even if he did I bet it'll make the whole situation worst. If I apologies to him, and tell him that I made an mistake, it wouldn't work. Matt will be mad if he heard that and who know what he would do to Ace.

After much thought, I took a deep breath trying to clear my mind. 

"Lexi, could you answer my question?" I jerked up my head in shocked as I looked at my history teacher. What? What was he talking in the first place? I gulped nervous whilst my eyes traveling around for help. 

My history teacher stared boredly at me, before he averted his gaze to the other students, “can anyone answer for her?" 

I heaved a small sigh of relief then, he next sentence caused me to suck in a sudden deep breathe, that could literally choke me. 

"Matt?" 

What? Matt was in this class? My gaze scanned the room and fell upon on a familiar wavy blonde hair. Since when? . . .

"1735" 

He replied in a cold tone that literally able to freeze the whole room. I blinked a few times to snap back to reality and closed my mouth that was hung open for quite a while.