Epiligue

8 years latter

Maddy and Louis got married on their anniversary their first date to be correct, not much changed since 8 years ago exept they moved into a bigger house to fit their family. After the two got married Maddy and Louis adopted twins Emma and Alice the girls are 15 now and like school One Direction decide to go seprete ways but they still stay in contact as they all still live in London they just wanted to do something else with their live's as Louis is now a Drama teacher at the same hight school the twins go to, Maddy is now working at SYCO Entertainment Simon really does love her help and she still has some fun mucking around the office. Maddy and Louis decided they wanted to extend their family so now they have 9 children, Emma& Alice 15, Jaxon 10 years old, Izzy 8 years old, Blake-Ryan, Zayn& Chloe 6 years old, Ollie& Edward two years old. The children still get almost everything just now they have to do as they are told, Maddy and Louis are great parents and really enjoy spending time with their kids. The lads still get together every now and then to just hang out as they have all growen up Maddy is now 25 and Louis 30 they spend most of their time either at work or at home with the kids. Emma and Alice both have jobs and don't really tell people that Louis Tomlinson is their dad it's not that they are ashamed of him but the fact is he was once in a famous boy band and is now a teacher at their school, Jaxon is getting the hang of being a big brother to six younger siblings he loves to hang out with Ollie and Edward but is also really protective over Izzy.

Izzy is a Daddy's girl she was always going to be one, she loves shopping much like her dad did when he was younger and he really will do anything for her. She loves the girly things and is always asking her mum about make up. Izzy spends a lot of her time playing with the baby dolls Louis got her as her older sister's play with her aswel. Blake-Ryan, Zayn and Chloe are your typical triplets the boys do their own thing normally runny around in the dirst and annoying Chloe as she is the smallest of the three but she doesn't mind as they are her big brothers, Chloe takes after her dad in a few ways she is already sassy but then again all the kids are not including the youngest two but she pulls pranks just like Louis would on tour and most of the time Chloe gets out of it her mum kinda just brush's it off as Louis still pulls pranks sometimes. Blake-Ryan and Zayn love to play football and they both want to be profeshanal players just like Louis was for awhile, the two do everything together picking on Chloe being one of the main things but you can tell they love her just the way she is.

Ollie and Edward are the youngest of 9 and it shows, the twins get alot of love in their large family. Although Maddy and Louis feel bad as for the first year of the boys lives Maddy and Louis where quite ocupied with them as Ollie was quiet unwel and spent most of the first year of life in hospital due to complacations when Maddy was pregnant. The twin boy's are loud and love to play with their toy cars and trains, Louis insisted that the twin boys got the ride on cars for their birthday and yes they got them as Maddy couldn't be bothered to argue with him. Maddy and Louis still get along great but sometimes just sometimes they argue like all married couples do, they really do act like an old married couple all their children are growing up in a great world and are happy as they have both parents to turn to when in need.

************************************************

Niall and Ashley are married they got married about one month before Maddy and Louis, Chace is now 8 and play's with Jaxon a lot but also Izzy as they have growen up together. Niall and Ashley live down the road from Louis and Maddy, Ashley and Niall decided to have four children all together so after they got married they had a baby girl Ruby she is now 7, Mary is 5 and Josh is 3. the two girls are quiet girly and love to wear dresses just like most girl that age the two are close just like best friends although Mary and Chloe do hang out a bit and get along since they have growen up together. Chace loves music and want to be a gutair player just like his dad. Chace is a mummys boy, Ruby is a daddys girl while Mary is a mummys girl and Josh well he just can't decide who he likes the most. Ashley is now a school teacher at the same school Chace, Ruby, Mary and the Tomlinson's go to they have all had Auntie Ashy as a teacher or as the Horan's call her mum. Niall is a music teacher at the same high school Louis teach's at and the Emma and Alice love music as the get good grade's due to the way they have been brought up well since 8 years ago. Ashley and Niall are happy and love the way they now live it means no more missing each other for months on end and they get to see all their friends when ever they want.