I wish he knew

Maddy's POV

I woke up to Jaxon jumping on me and Rob Mummy Wob wake up he yelled at us as he cant say Rob so it's wob now. Rob grabbed Jaxon and started to tickle him the laughter from the both of them filled my ears as i laid there smiling. What would you like to eat Rob asked Jaxon maccas Jax yelled okay kiddo lets get you dressed while mummy gets dressed Rob told Jax i nodded in agreement and soon i was dressed in a baby pink high skirt with a while shirt tucked in, i slipped my toms on rob came in to our room holding jaxons hand he was in red jeans and a blue and white stripped shirt yes he really is a minni Louis and as much as i hate it well it brings a smile to my face anytime i see Jax dressed like Lou. Rob just put on black jeans and a shirt nothing to fancy as we are just going to get maccas.

we all piled into the car and Rob drove us there getting out i spotted Louis and the rest of the lads. I looked at Rob then at Jaxon i dont want him to run off as i dont think Louis will let him go. I bent down to Jaxons level bubba can you do a big favor for me i asked he nodded okay babe i need you to stay with mummy and Rob not to run off because daddy is here and we aren't going to see him today maybe another day okay i told him he nodded and held my hand as well as Robs i gave Rob a weake smile. As we walked up to the counter Jax and Rob got what they wanted but in all honesty i dont really eat now i just dont have time anymore and Rob hates it but ohh well, Rob can you stay with Jax while i get coffe i asked Rob nodded like most days and i went and lined up and i could fell the lads looking at me but what can i do. I got my coffee and was about to go sit down with Rob and Jax when Louis came up to me umm Maddy can we please talk he asked i wanted to say no but he is the father of my child so i nodded just give me a second okay i have to do something first i told him he nodded and i walked over to Rob and Jax im going to talk to him i whispered to Rob he nodded and Kissed my cheek soon i was standing infrount of Louis.

M) so what did you want to talk about?

L) well i was going to ask you something but why are you hanging out with that guy does he know you slept with some guy last night did you cheet on him?

M) Im not dating Rob im just living with him and i did not sleep with Jace last night

L) well im glad you remembered his name

M) Louis what did you want to talk to me about

L) i want you and Jaxon to move back home with me for good no more of this running away stuff you need to get your priorties straight

M) i dont think you understand that what im doing is the right thing and Jaxon and i are loving it here if you want you can ask him if he likes it or not

L) okay i will

M) fine

and with that Louis followed me over to the tabble Jax and Rob were mucking around like everyday wob i play with snake Jax asked as i got to the tabble no jaxy you cant play with the snake its grose i told him as he laughed at me i sat down next to Rob and he put his arm around me hey buddy Louis said Jax looked up Daddy he yelled i saw Louis smile i was wondering if you liked it here better then back where i live Louis asked him I like here he told Louis and with that Louis nodded i'll talk to you latter okay and i'll call mum and we can go out sometime alright was all he said and soon Louis was gone while us three started mucking around like always.

Louis POV

i walked back over to the lads with a smile plasted accross my face whats up Zayn asked he called me daddy i told them they all smiled but then it hit me he likes it better here then with me, maybe i was a shit dad maybe i dont deserve a kid like him. 

four days latter

Louis POV

today im going to Maddys place to see Jaxon, and maybe get my girl back the lads are also comming to see Maddy and Jax and i really wanna sus out the Rob guy that my girl and son are living with. we pulled up at Maddys and soon we were nocking on the door Maddy opened the door she smiled and let us all in where's Jaxon i asked i think he is playing with the snake she told me what i asked i mean he is only a toddler Rob she called yeah he called back are you two playing with that snake she asked maybe he yelled back Maddy shook her head and walked off we all followed and there Jaxon was lying on the ground with a snake on him Maddy introduced us all to Rob and soon Rob had put the snake away and was talking to the lads while i sat talking to Jaxon and i relised how much i miss this little kid. Rob can you stay here Maddy asked he nodded as she walked off i dont know where though as no one has showen us around the house yet.

Maddy's POV

i went into mine and Rob's room as i turned on the computer and went on Skype just in the hope that Ashley would be on and that ment i could talk to her and prove i was right and that Nial was ohh so wrong to let her go.

Niall POV

I sat wondering where Maddy went to so i asked Rob he said to there room and told me the way there so i walked down to the room the door was wide open so i walked in she was sat talking to Ashley and my god ash looks beautiful like always i do want her back Maddy was cring and telling Ashley about what happened with her and Louis Ash was cring aswel i recorded Maddy telling Ashley how much she still loves Louis and that she just doesnt know what to do she feels like she needs Rob and her brother and Louis just doesnt understand what she needs. I wanted to hug her but i also didnt want her to know im here I also want to talk to Ashley but she wont talk to me i called her a slut when it wasn't even her with that other guy. I stopped recording and went back to everyone else did you find her Rob asked yeah but she was on skype with my ex i told him he nodded Louis can i talk to you i asked he nodded and come outside with me while Jax ran over to Rob to play. I showed him the recording and he started to cry and now he knows why Jax likes it here more then in England and its all because of Rob's pet snake Louis looked like he was going to punch someone or something i just hopped it wasnt going to be me. he walked back in Daddy come play Jax asked i will im going to go talk to mummy okay Louis told him Jax nodded as Louis snatched my phone hey i yelled he looked at me on the verge of tear and walked off to Maddy and Robs room.

Louis' POV

I cant belive what Niall showed me now im upset that she thinks i dont understand that she wants her brother around and all that i knocked on her and Robs door and i will admit im pretty pissed that he and her sleep together. She looked at me i could tell she had been crying her tear staind cheeks just made me want to cry. can i help you she asked coldly i just want to talk please just hear me out i asked she nodded and turned back to the computer i'll call you back she told Ashley and then she came and sat on her bed i closed the door and sat on the bed aswel we sat criss-cross looking at eachother you wanted to say something she said i passed her Nialls phone and she watched the video of her talking to Ashley im going to kick some lepracorn ass she muttered under her breath but i still heard i smiled and laughed a little she looked back at me and smiled wow i have not seen that for awhile and my god i have missed her smile. i want you to know im sorry and i love you i told her Maddy sighed Louis i know but i just cant do it anymore the hate for being with you its not right and for Jaxon i cant have him think its normal for people to call his mum a slut and shit like that she told me i took a deep breath. Please come back i need you and i know Jaxon only likes it here because of the pet snake and the other night at the party im sorry about that but it hurt me to know you went to sleep with that guy and you knew i was there did you know i could see the hole thing you and him dancing together him leading you out that look on your face of guilt but still lust and going home with him then coming back and us getting into a huge fight i just feel like you dont care about me anymore like you dont want to be a family with me, did you sleep with him? i had started to cry and so had maddy but i dont understand why she is crying.

Louis I still love you and yes i had guilt written accross my face but i wanted to make you mad as you havent been there for me and no i didnt sleep with him i couldn't do it i just kept seeing your face when i left you at the airport and when i left i only left because i couldnt be around you anymore after the fight, and i just want you to know im sorry and didnt mean when i said loveing you was my biggest regret i will always love you but it's just hard all the time and i i just had to get away. Maddy is now crying the most i have ever seen her cry before i wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my chest my chin rested on her head as we cry together...