WOW

Maddy's POV

I growned as I sat on the lounge my tummy hurst so much I complaind to anyone but no one as it was only me and Jaxon at home Louis was at work with the lads and Millie and Ashley have gone shopping for Ash's little man as he is due soon. Infact my little girl will be here soon well she should be here within the next week or so, maybe sooner I don't know but I can tell you know my tummy is killing me right now but it doesn't feel like contractions but it does hurt. "Baby are you alrigh if I go to the bathroom for a minute?" I asked Jax as he was sat playing on the floor "yes mumma" was all he said before going back to the toy train set Louis got him last weekend. I got up holding my tummy as I waddled to the bathroom it wasn't to far away witch is good as I have spent most of the last two weeks down here it's just too hard going up and down the stairs all day every day.

I pulled up my pant and to be honest nothing came out I just don't get it one bit I really did need to pee. I slowly waddled back to the living room but stopped as the warm liquid ran down my leg I sighed as I rushed to my phone witch was on the coffee table. I grabbed my phone as Jaxon looked at me with wide eyes as he could see the water running down my lag. I sighed as Louis wasn't answering his phone I tried Niall but he didn't answer either fucking hell why don't they answer now, I tried Zayn and you guessed it nothing Liam didn't answer either so I tried Harry but no. I decided to call Ash but she didn't answer either and Millie didn't pick her phone up either this is so fucking anoyng the lads answer their phones when me or Perrie call and tell them we are out of milk and can't be bothered to get it as we are already in our pj's so they have to get it and this would be when they are in the middle of a concert and they would still fucking answer but now im in fucking labor and they don't fucking answer ahh I am going to fucking kill someone.

I decided to call Jay she said she was taking Lottie shopping here today and they were going to pop in but I guess now I need them and yes she answered thank fuck.

J) hi honey how are you feeling

M) hi Jay have you heard from Louis in the last few hours or maybe any of the lads

J) no but we are on the way to meet Louis for lunch, is everything alright?

M) Okay can you please tell him I need him to get home as soon as he can and please come too with him I really need you guys

J) okay dear I will bye sweetie

M) bye Jay

I hung up the phone and sat on the lounge Jaxon was still looking at me "Jaxon just keep playing daddy will be home" I told my little man Jax nodded at me. I laid on the lounge holding my tummy as every contraction were getting worse and closer together I growned as foot steps could be heard through the house "darling whats going on mum said we had to come home straight away but she wouldn't tell me what was going on what is going on" Louis practiclly yelled "get the fucking hospital bag now" was all I said anger clear in my voice as I sat up Louis was out of sight in a matter of seconds and I was not happy. "Okay I have everything mum Lottie are you two okay with Jax" Louis asked his mum and sister just nodded as Lottie picked up Jaoxn I gave him a kiss as I wabbled out of the house Louis was trying to help but everytime he would touch me I would tell him to fuck off and not to touch me I could see he was upset up at the moment I am the one in labor and he really should answer his fucking phone and maybe this wouldnt happen.

"Push" the mid-wife told me and I squezed Louis' hand

"just one more" she told me

I had tears streaming down my face as this little shit didn't want to come out

"okay this is the last one" Dr John told me I pushed as hard as I could tiny crys filled the room as my little baby girl was placed on my chest.

I was full on sobbing now Louis still has one hand as my other hand rested on my angles back, "she's perfict just like her mum" Louis whispered I nodded as I felt his hand wipe away the tears I looked up into his eyes. My eyes became clear as I stopped crying Louis on the other hand well he was just a proud daddy his second child but the first he has been presnt druing birth. The mid-wife came and took my baby girl off me and Louis pulled me into a ferm hug "I love you so much" he told me I gave him a smile "I love you too baby"