Its complicted

Maddy'pov

i hate this so much i cryed into Lou's chest i cant help but wonder if Sophie is really alright i mean Jarrod say's she is but why should i believe him like come on he wanted nothing to do with his own daughter and well now he has her. its been aweek without Soph and well things around here have defently gotten alot quieter but i kinda miss the noise. Im getting really exitied over tonight Louis is watching Jax while I go out with Ashley she has got to be my number 1 friend. i truly love her she was there from the beginning she never left my side. Im also really happy becuse i've been talking to Rob my old science teacher alot and he has also been helping me out with my work over here and he knows i really apreaciet it. My perants are still traviling around the world and well i dont really miss them i dont have time to. Babe go get ready ash will be here soonish and you gotta look pretty Louis said i just laughed at him what arnt i pretty now i say as i cross my arms accross my chest thats not what i ment Louis says i cant help but laugh he's pouting i know and i will go get ready. tonight was a night to forget all the heart forget the pain.

Ash and i decided to go to a party one of our friends at school's his name is jack and we all love him. we started drinking i mean why not it's time to forget. the next thing i know is im being carried somewhere i start to riggle trying to get out of who ever's holding me their grip. STOP TRYING TO GET AWAY I WILL HOLD YOU TIGHTER the guy yelled. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks it was Eleanor's friend Jarrod please just let me go i asked still riggaling a little why dont you just do as your told he yelled as he throw me on a bed i felt a hand hit my cheek the pain shot through.

My eyes opend i couldn't remember where i was and what i was doing here. I know i went to jack's last night but this room i have never seen before in my life. my clothes were on the floor i dont understand why they are there i picked up my dress and through it on for some reason i didn't want to be in this room i mean i dont know why. i walked out and down the stairs Maddy thank god your okay jack said now i was so confussed Ash can we go i asked she nodded as we steped out side Jack's house the flashing lights from camra's blinded me Jack pulled us in call someone you wont get out alive otherwise he told us. Ash nodded who do i call she asked i started to remember what happend last night the hole thing call Zayn i asked her soon my phone started ringing it was Louis i cant talk to him right now so i didnt answer it. i soon got a text off him.

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU CHEATING ON ME YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER MY MUM IS PICKING UP JAXON IN FIVE AND HE WILL STAY AT MY MOTHERS UNTIL I KNOW IF I CAN TRUST YOU FOR FUCK SAKE MADDY!!!!

Zayn's on his why why didnt we just get Niall or Louis to pick us up Ashly asked and at that point i started crying i fell to the ground and curled in to fetal posision and cryed i cryed and cryed all the tears falling to the floor.

Louis' POV

As i packed a bag for Jax my mum walked in hi sweetie who am i ment to be looking after my mum asked

well mum do you remember Maddy yeah well she dumped me two years ago when she found out she was pregnent with my baby and well we have been living together we were even a copple again but i got a text of Eleanor last night saying do you trust your girl friend when she is drunk i said yes and i got a picture of maddy have sex with some guy so i need you to look after Jax while everything is crazy and Maddy or i will come get him once we have sorted out living arangements and who has Jax when because im done i told mum she nodded and soon she had left with Jaxon.

I started smashing plates and photos of us together screaming out that i hate Maddy tears running down my face. I made my way to the atic and started ripping it all apart. The name Maddy means nothing to me now she is nothing other then the mother of my child thats all and i may even take her to court just so i can have my son full time. She doesnt deserve him not if she is going to treat us like this i soon reseved a text from Zayn.