spending time with Louis family

(A/N hey guys if you like this fanfic then i know you will like Love at first sight... Ironic(not a Narry fanfic) please check it out i love it and i hope you all do to pluss its writen by my best friend ash who is in this fanfic xx love you all)

Maddy POV

Today me and Lou are driving to Doncaster to spend time with his family, we couldn't decide where to go and so we settled for seeing his family. I mean i am happy that i get to spend time with his family but i really miss my own. I am so exited to see Jaxon its the first time in well what feels like forever, Ashley and Niall are ment to be meeting up today to talk about everything and well thats good but she is staying at mine and Lou's till they work it all out i mean its the lest i could do she is there for me when i need her and i know im going away for a few days but im still there for her she has my number. 

see you when we get back i yelled out to Ash as we drove off...

L) are you exited to see my sisters again they have all grown so much since you last saw them

M) umm yeah i am 

Louis sat his hand on my lap as i held it

L) you dont sound to exited about it.

M) i am i just miss Jax thats all.

okay i lied i really want to see the girls but still they arn't my family i guess you could say. i want my big brother he had stayed in Australia when we moved because he had a girl friend who let him move in, and well i just miss him like crazy and i wish he knew that.

L) babe are you sure you know you can talk to me about anything 

M) yeah im sure

i felt my eyes slowly close and soon i was in a deep sleep 

Louis' POV

Maddy seems distent i mean i know there is something up i just dont understand why she wont tell me. Have i dont something wrong what have i dont to upset here she knows i love her and i want to be there for her but she has never really opend up to me like she does with Zayn or Ash. That made me think i wonder who really bashed Eleanor i know it doesn't matter but if it was Ash then i would like to thank her i mean it wasn't the right thing to do but Eleanor did hurt my girl. I saw my mums house come into view as i pulled into the drive way i saw them all standing out side waiting for us. Babe we are here i told Maddy she moved abit as she woke up. 

We got out and Jax ran straight to her Mummy he screamed Maddy picked him up and gave him the bigest hug and a kiss on the cheek this is the Maddy i love. Daddy he yelled Maddy put him down and he came running to me as i picked him up Maddy got the bags out of the boot I hugged my mum and sisters we all went inside mum and Maddy walked off and i sat playing with Jax and the girls, i have really missed them.

Maddy's POV

Jay and i decided to have some time alone but all i wanted was to have my baby boy in my arms.

J) so how have things been at home?

M) yeah there alright my best friend Ashley is staying right now but things are good and how has Jaxon been with all of you.

J) he has been really good i guess he has been a bit crazy since i told him you two were coming to stay then taking him home but other then that we all love having him around i mean he is a wonderful kid.

M) yeah he is and thank you so much for looking after him and for letting us come and stay for a while it means a lot to us and i know Louis has missed you all so much.