Three kiddio's

Maddy's POV

"Louis we have to go soon" I yelled from the kitchin "I know but come look at the kids" he yelled back I made my way into the living room to see Jaxon playing with Izzy on her mat I smiled and took a quick photo so I can prove that he liked her at one stage in his life. "Have you gotten the baby bag?" I asked Louis his eye's darted across the room and soon he was running up to get it I gave a small laugh and sat on the lounge. "here it is" Louis told me as he sat next to me I kissed his cheek as I took the baby bag off him and made my way back to the kitchin. I packed the baby bag yes Louis didn't think to do it so I had to just like most days I do most around the house I go shopping for food and I spend my time looking after our kids, although sometimes Ashy come's over with Chace and we have a coffee or tea and chat she is doing the same as me ecsept with one child and Niall is home more than Louis and he is always at Harry's. I walked back into the living room and picked up Izzy Jaxon got up as soon as he realised she was gone, I swang the baby bag over my shoulder "ready" I asked Lou he nodded and stood up we all made our way to the car I put Izzy in and Jaxon Louis really is out of it today and I have no idea why.

We pulled into SYCO and soon I was carring Izzy while Jaxon held my hand Louis kinda just traild behind with the baby bag. "Are you two spliting up, is it to hard with two children, you should have knowen you can't look after kids let alone one, Louis you have to grow up to be a father" these where only some of the things being yelled out to us I sighed and continued to walk in. Soon Louis and I were in the lift I was still holding Jaxon's hand while Izzy was in my arm's "Louis are you alright?" I asked he looked at me and nodded I sighed knowing it wasn't true I can tell something is bothering him.

Louis' POV

Everything is so fucked up I mean I just don't know what im doing and I know Simon wants us to go on tour again for the where we are tour we don't have the dates yet but I can't go not with out my family and on top of that we have to plan the wedding and I have no clue how long that will take it might take years and im scared that Maddy will just get sick of everything and pack up and go with our kids I just don't know what to do. I have also been spending loads of time at Harry's he just tells me to tell Maddy what im thinking but I can't I wont let her be that worried, and on top of that I feel like a shit dad I shouldn't be here Maddy deserves so much better than me as a partner. I sighed as the lift stopped we all piled out to see the lads waitng around "ZAY" Jaxon yelled as he let go of Maddy's hand and went running up to Zayn. He never comes running to me when I get home never well not anymore I guess he knows I wont be home long and I will be leaving to go out again, I walked over to Harry I watched as Liam took Izzy he smiled as he played with her. I glanced at Niall he was holding Chace while Ash was just getting up I wastched as she walked over to Maddy they hugged for a bit until Ash mouthed something to Niall and the two girls walked off.

I wonder what they are talking about I looked at Harry "I-I can't do this im a shit dad to my two kids Maddy needs someone better" I told him tears threthening to fall he shook his head "we'll be back" Harry told everyone as he grabbed my hand and dragged me off to around the corner. "Your not a shit dad you have to give yourself a chance you need to know Maddy loves you and I know you love her and what about your two beautifl children they love you Jaxon needs you and think about how much you have already missed out he is almost two and you can't miss out on anything else and what about Izzy she is three weeks old and you have to be there if you chose to leave well what does that say about you and you know how much you hated the fact your dad left and you don't even talk to him you chose not to talk to him and if you really think about it your kids will do the same" Harry told me as teh tears begain to fall "just talk to Maddy she will understand" he told me once again "I I can't she will hate me" I told him while I tried to stop crying "fine stay here and I will be back" he told me I just nodded hoping he would be long and hoping he doesn't go find Maddy.

I felt arms wrap around me I couldn't see whp it was but it felt like Maddy yeah I know I know what she feels like when she hugs me and I have really missed her hug's. "Babe your a great dad and I do understand and I do not hate you, you just need to talk to me and I know you tell Harry everything but if we are going to stay together you need to trust me yes we may fight I might hate you at times and when we aren't getting along but I will always love you no matter what happen's we will work through this all" Maddy whispered to me I looked into her eyes I could tell she was crying and it broke my heart I nodded and wrapped my arms around her holding her tight "I love you" I told her Maddy smiled "I love you too" she told me.

We walked back to everyone else Harry was now sitting with Millie while Ash was sitting next tgo Niall as she was now holding Chace and Niall's hand was on her lap Zayn had Jax on his lap while he sat next to Perrie as she was pulling face's at Jax and Liam and Dani were awe-ing over Izzy. "Can I have my children back" I asked "never" Liam and Zayn yelled causing us all to laugh, "daddy I go home now" Jaxon told me as he got off Zayn's lap. Jaxon went to run past me but I let go of Maddy's hand just in time as I grabbed his body pulling him back as his laughter escaped filling the room I laid him of the ground and began to tickle him I was smiling and laughing as I did so. "Lads and Lads girlfriends and lads children" Simon said I stopped tickling Jax and picked him up Maddy had now gotten Izzy we all walked into Simon's office.

S) So I was thinking now that there are three of you who are engaged we won't be going on another tour straight away this way you can have more time to plan your weedings and spend time with your family's we also need to descuss this roumer Maddy and Louis are you two still together never mind that I can still see your ring ohh and how is it being a dad Louis Niall?

wow Simon has a lot to say today

N) It's great I have loved every minute and I know that he is only two weeks old but still I love it but I wish he didn't wake up so much at night that is the only thing that sucks but yeah its awesome

L) I love it what else can I say

S) well im glad and Maddy, Ashley if they ever piss you off let me know and if tehy aren't doing enough at home let me know I will take care of them

My face dropped when he said that I mean I will be going a hell of alot more now that Maddy and I have spoken but yeah why would he put this idea into the girls head what the fuck is this man thinking nemt thing you know I will be dead or maybe Niall will and it will be all over ther news gosh what am I think he will probaby just tell up to step up and be dad and the man of the house.

We all left going back to our owen places we couldn't really be bothered to hang out and Niall and Ashley are tired as they don't get much sleep as Chace dosen't really sleep at night and come to think of it I don't really know if Izzy sleeps at night well I hope so I mean she did before but I haven't spent a night at home for awhile I guess I will have to figure it out, I know I will find out tonight.

A/N

Hi everybody how are you all well I don't know if you will tell me but thats nice hehe I hope you are all well this is kinda a shitty chapter and I'm kinda running out of names so the next chapter might be called iuagsfoi well somethign along the lines of that what ever that spells. So a lot has happened in the last week or so and shit has gone down can't really explain myself enough in this but yeah well I'm off it's 3:43pm and I think its time for bed I only went to one class so yeah but I hope you guys are enjoying your selfs lots and there should be a picture of Jaxon and Izzy on the side if this picture goes up and if it does not im sorry.

have a great week xx <3