How to tell him

Ashley's POV

I called Niall yesterday and told him that we needed to talk and I could tell by his voice he was thinking the worst. Niall is here Maddy yelled from the living room okay i yelled back as I grabbed my bag we are having a night alone and this is when i got to tell him. I said a quick goodbye to Maddy and wished her luck as she is ment to tell Louis today as she is going to his for a little bit. It's been a few hours since I arived at Nialls and I just cant seem to tell him, babe are you okay Ni asked I nodded but then the tears started to fall whats wrong he asked worry clear in his voice I need you to know I love you I told him through sobs I know and I love you now whats going on he asked I-I-Im pregnant I told him soon his arms were wrapped around me how long he asked for weeks I told him Niall kissed my cheek I love you and our baby he told me I nodded as I cried into his chest.

Maddy's POV

Last night I stayed at Louis' with Jaxon and yet I didn't tell him maybe I could just move I told Ashy and Niall as they are both over the moon about Ash having a baby. Where would you move to Louis knows where Rob lives Niall pointed out damn ohh I know Jaxon and I could become cave people and never see the light I told them both with a smile on my face as that is a really good idea oaky maybe it wasn't but it could work right? No Maddy you have to tell him Ashley told me but I can't what happeneds if he decides he doesn't want two kids I said putting empfses into each word you know he will want them Niall told me I sighed as I know I can't run forever and Jaxon already knows that Louis is his dad and gahhh why does this have to be so hard if my stupid mum and stupid step-dad didn't want to move back here than this would never be happening. 

Im going for a walk I told Ash and Niall as they were being all cute and shit on the lounge okay they said in unison soon I was walking the cold streets of London, I looked into a shop and saw a pink teddy I smiled at it what happeneds if I have a girl I thought as I walked into the shop. I bought the teddy if I have a boy maybe Ashley will have a gril I just hope one of us have a baby girl. I continued the loney walk as I spotted Zayn and Perrie walking hand in hand they both spotted me and came over giving me hugs, whats in the bag Zayn asked nothing I told him sure he said as he snatched the bag off me and looked inside why do you have a pink teddy he asked as I looked at him with tears ready to spill. Your having a baby he said in a hush tone I stayed silent have you told Louis yet Perrie asked I shook my head why Zayn yelled, I was going to last night but I just couldn't bring myself to I told them both Zayn and Perrie nodded as Zayn gave me the bag back. Just do it soon he said as they walked off leaving me to think.

What happeneds if I do tell him and he hates me and thinks I cheated on him he won't believe me not one bit. I sighed as I heard a girly scream as I turned around I saw Louis and Jaxon Girls were asking for photo's and the hole time Louis didn't put Jaxon down not once he really is a good dad wait a great daddy. I smiled as Jaxon spotted me mummy he yelled Louis looked up at us and waved at me so I walked over and took Jaxon of Louis so he could take some good photo's. Are you and Louis back together a girl asked I smiled the best I could and nodded she screamed at me not in a mean way though it did make Jaoxn cry and I could tell she was heart broken im really really sorry she told me look it's fine but sometimes the screams scare him but he will be alright I reashored her. After a small while Louis and I were walking around London he had Jax in his arms as he was sleeping. Louis would you ever want more children I asked wondering yeah why he asked no reason would you want them now or latter on in life like when the band isn't always working I asked again, I don't mind I think a baby now would be good in a way as it and Jaxon wouldn't have much of an age gap I mean he is one and if we had a baby now they would be in school together and all that he told me I nodded.

Can we go home I asked Louis nodded and soon we were walking in to his house he put Jaxon in bed and came down to sit with me we need to talk I told him Louis looked at me I saw fear flash through his eyes.

L) what about?

M) us

L) please tell me your not going to break up with me

M) no Louis im not we need to talk about our family

L) what do you mean our family it's perfict the way it is right?

M) well yeah but there is something you need to know

L) umm okay

M) well this morning I was contemplating telling you or moving anf I was tellin Ash and Ni my ideas anyways none would work so yeah I have to tell you im pregnant...

L) what?

M) umm

L) I heard you how long

M) like six week I think I mean we last had sex six weeks ago so yeah six weeks

L) why didn't you tell me before I mean you could have told me last night or any fucking day or night before that!

M) im sorry but I only found out the other week when Ashley and I went to the doctors and yeah

L) does Niall know

M) he found out yesterday

L) why only yesterday who else fucking knows

M) because Ashley is pregnant too and Zayn and Perrie know becasue before I saw you today tehy saw me and guessed it.

L) okay is that why you were asking all thoes questions about out life before

M) yeah I get it if you dont want to be in the babys life but please tell me now so when it's born I have everything figgured out

L) I love you and Jaxon this baby is ours and you know what I will love it too and thankyou for telling me but you could have told me earlyer

M) i would have but i was scared

L) I know so now you have a reason to ove back in with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

M) fine but I have to talk to Ashley first okay

L) fine

M) im going to go home and talk to Ash and I shell start packing

L) okay babe I love you

M) love you too

and that was that I felt like the wait of the world was lifted of my shoulders. I walked into mine and Ashleys flat to see a few boxers, that bitch is moving out ha well so am I. OIIII MOFO I yelled through the flat in my room she yelled back I made my way to her room so I see you are moving back in with Niall hey I say Ashley looks at me with sad eyes im sorry but it's the bast for the baby she told me I smile at her it's fine really i told her no it's not I should stay with you but im going to need Niall and I don't think I want to be around you while you are preggas as I know of how much of a bitch you are she told me no it's fine and im moving in with Louis and you wont have to put up with how much of a birtch i am because he will I told her with a laugh soon all of our things were packed we had even packed Jaxon's room up even though he has been at Louis' Zayn's and Niall's for the most time in the last few weeks.

Maddy Louis is here Ashley yelled from the front door okay I yelled as I bought the last box down to my pial of boxes. Niall walked in with a big gooffy smile wow he must be as happy about having a baby as Ash had told me. The boys started to put all our boxes into their cars as Ashley and I sat on the ground thinking up baby names for a boy her favorite is Sam and for a girl Jessica and mine for a boy is William and for a girl Ruby you know you two could help Louis pointed out yeah but no we cant I told him and whys that Ni asked we are the one that are pregnant so could you two hurry up i want food I told them Louis and Ni continued to move boxes as Ash and I sat on the floor waiting for our boyfriends to hurry up and get everything into their cars as we can now do what we want as we are the ones haveing these babys.