Home sweet home :)

Maddy's POV

 M) im sorry i can't do this anymore i love you but i just can't

and with that i got my arm out of his grip and made my way to the plane. sitting down and thats when i started to think where am i ment to stay. i mean i cant stay with my brother he lives with his girl friend and that just leaves me alone with no one. as the plane landed for the stop over i picked up Jax and sat down waiting for the plane to be refilled i pulled out my phone and called Rob he answered straight away.

M) hey Rob

R) hi honey are you alright?

M) umm n-no im on my way back to Australia and i was just wondering if you could maybe pick me and Jax up from the air port?

R) yes i will be there waiting for you and Jax

M) thankyou so much rob

R) where are you staying

M) i dont know yet but i will find some where

R) you can stay with me

M) i dont want to be burden to you and your family

R) you wont and i would rather you stay with me then some random

M) are you sure

R) yes of curse i am

M) okay thank you so much i have to go get back on the plane so i'll see you soonish bye

R) okay bye sweetie

i got back on the plane and after what feels like forever we finaly got to sydney airport. once through costoms i grabed all the bags and started looking for Rob i spotted him standing alone with a pram im giessing for Jax. i walked over with tears in my eyes i noticed paps around taking photos of me and jaxon walking over to Rob. as i got to him he straight away hugged me tight as i let the tears fall. Rob put Jax in the pram and took one of the bags he pushed the pram and held my hand as we walked to his car still people around us taking photos asking if i was cheating on Louis with Rob i didn't answer them knowing they will write a story about it no matter what i say or what the truth is because thats what they do it's their jobs.

we got back to Robs and Jax sat on the ground playing soon the door bell rang as Rob got the door i stayed playing with Jax i looked up to see who it was and to my surprise my big brother was standing there i jumped up and hugged him tight what are you doing here i asked eager to what he will say. Rob told me at school that you were comming back and staying with him and i missed you heaps and i missed the minni me. after that Leigh went straight to Jax and sat playing with him. i on the other hand tooka seat next to Rob on the lounge we sat talking, my ears ringing of laughter from Jaxon and Leigh playing i think i'll be happy here i mean i will miss Louis but i have all ways loved it here. This is my home i have everything i need here...