Worst day if that's possible

Maddy's POV

its been three weeks of me and the bubbas living in this house and well we still havent gone shopping and we need to Soph and Jax are growng so fast its unbelieveble and well Louis doesnt have the time to go shopping and well i dont have a car i resently got my P's so i can drive but i still dont have a car and well this place just reminds me of what a mistake i made two years ago now about leaving Louis. I know we are back together but its still not the same i think he might be trying to prove him-self to me for some reason well i know he is from back when we first started going out all those years ago. Im still working at Nando's and im still loving it we head off on tour in four weeks and we need to get things for the tour bus and yet i still cant because i have no car. I refuse to ask Louis to buy me a car because well he shouldnt have to i mean it would be nice but i kinda dont want him to i have a job and i am saving up for one. When i go out to see friends i get called a slut a whore by One Direction so called fans just because i have two kids and that im dating Louis tomlinson, and there is the fact that they dont know who Soph's dad is let a lone who her mother is. 

today the lads have an interview on the Alan Carr show i went to the boys first couple and loved it and today i get to go again. Alan is so nice but makes so preitty sexual jokes witch i find halarious am i the only one that does maybe. Louis is a really good dad to both bubbas and is currently getting them ready for the show. i love that im not alone anymore because well it helps to have someone to talk to about all the baby things. Louis takes care of the kids while i work and i know they are in good hands it means i lot to be able to trust soemone with everything and know they will be there for you when things aren''' so great. im still heaps close with Zayn and Perrie i hang out with them abit more so Perrie simply because she isn't getting ready for tour. "Mummy look at me" Jaxon yelled i looked at my one year old he was in red jeans and a blue and white striped shirt with toms on "you look great" i told him "look at daddy" he said i looked at Lou and he was in the same thing i shook my head at him "change now im not going out with you and jax looking the same" i told Lou he pretended to cry and ran upstairs. i looked at Soph she had a beautiful pink dress on with her pick toms on "you look beautiful Princess" i said to Soph as i picked her up "yay" she said. for some reason she always puts a smile on my face well everyone in this house does but Soph also reminds me how lucky i am to have such an amazing family.

Louis walked down stairs in black skinnys with a botton up shirt with his toms on "better" he said "yes" i said smiling well lets go he yelled taking Soph off me and me picking up Jaxon Louis grabed the baby bag yes we only use one now it to hard with two. we got in the car and drove to the talk show and soon i was seated with the toddlers in the frount row. hello Alan said to the audence it made me smile i had some great memreys here. well today we have five hot boy band members they go by the name ONE DIRECTION the audence erupted into cheers and girls screaming. i just laughed jax and Soph covered their ears and soon the boys were on the show sitting on the launge. so boys it's been a long time since i saw you last who has girlfriends put your hands up Louis and Zayn and Niall put their hands up okay Niall tell us all about you girlfriend well i meet her through Lou's girlfriend her name is Ashley and well we get alone great she is also a verry lovly person she used to help out Lou's girlfriend awhile ago but they both ended up moving here wich is great i get to see Ash witch is the best and yeah he told everyone. so Zayn are you still with Perrie Alan asked yes i am she's great witch you guys already know that. Louis tell us about you Girlfriend well you have aculy met her a few years ago any way she is beautiful and i love her she is really something he sadi now Louis is it true you have kids to a girl you dont talk to anymore Alan asked well no i dont have twins but two years ago me and a girl broke up her name is Maddy and im back with her and we do have two kids together but they are not twins he said well how does that work Alan asked well you see we broke up when Maddy was pregnent and she had my adorable son in Australia his name is Jaxon and around three weeks ago a friend of Maddy's past away and we decided to adopt her friends daughter Sophie and thats how we have two one year olds he told everyone the next thing i knew jaxon and Soph were running on to the stage to Louis daddy Soph squled and Jax yelled dadda i looked at Louis who was looking back at me i mouthed sorry he just smiled and picked them both up so they were sitting on his lap.