iusgefoywe[of

Louis' POV

I sat in silence as Jaxon cried he cry's everytime Maddy goes out and he hate's me when she isn't around and I just don't understand why what have I done he is good even great for Maddy but me no. "Jaxon whats wrong" I asked as I bent down to his level so he could stop crying "I want mummy" he cried even louder I pulled him into a hug as he tried to push me away but I didn't let go of him I wont he is my son after all, "mummy will be home soon how about we go shopping for some toys" I asked the one year old Jaxon nodded but he was still crying "once you stop crying we will go out" I told him as I let go of his small frame. "Did you want to help pack a bag buddy" I asked as Jaxon sniffled "yes pease daddy" was all he said I held out my hand and soon he was holding my hand tight as we walked up to his room I looked through the closet to find the baby bag then it hit me Maddy wen't out with Ashy and she took Izzy so she has the baby bag. I spotted a giggle and hoot backpack so I grabbed it out "okay can you get some nappie's and wips" I asked Jaxon as he let go of my hand soon to be standing next to me holding the things I had asked for "thank you" I told him.

After a good half hour Jaxon and I were both dressed and ready to go I grabbed my key's and put my phone and wallet in my pockets as I held my hand out for Jaxon he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house, I got Jaxon in the car without a complant from him he was being really quiet witch is good I guess I began to drive to the shops as I pulled into a car space I smiled as Jaxon started to clap I really can not believe he is two soon. I got Jax out and swang the bag over my shoulder "I walk daddy" Jax asked "okay but you have to hold my hand okay" I told him Jax nodded so I put him down and he took my hand we began to walk into the shops I smiled as people were pointing at me I mean they don't really see me out with my family I really do wish Maddy and Izzy were with us but she had plans and this way me and Jax get some father son time. "Umm sorry to bother you but could we get photo's with you" a girl asked "yeah" I told them as I picked up Jax just so I knew he was safe "we dont want the kid in it he isn't yours and neither is her other kid" the girl spat I looked at her in dis-beliefe "this child here is my son and I have a daughter aswel and also a fiance'  who I love with all my heart my family mean everything to me and I will not be taking a picture with you" I told the girl I then put Jax down and took his hand.

We continued to look in shops for random things well toys thats what I told Jax but I also wanted to get Maddy something she is so amazing and I really am greatful that she is with me and that I get to marry her. "Daddy look at that" Jax yelled at the top of his lungs I looked at what he wanted and saw it was a toy car I smiled as I know how much he loves his toy cars but it was one that he can drive and I think im going to talk to Maddy about getting him one for his birthday "I have it pease" he begged "how about we get this one" I told him as I picked out a small toy car "okay" he told me exitment clear in his voice I smiled as I have finally made him happy and no I do not care that it's becasue I am buying him a toy car that will probably break before we even get home. We walked up to the guy at the counter he looks to be the same age as Maddy I placed the toy up on the counter for him to scan it he did and looked up at me, "you out of that boy band right?" he asked I nodded as I picked up Jax "your partner she is real fit" he told me I smiled "yeah she is and I am lucky enough to be marrying her" I told him with a grin spread from ear to ear "dude you are so lucky what I would give to have someone as awesome as she is I always hear about her in my house it's kinda scary how much my sister knows about you guys" he told me I gave a small laugh and nodded "yeah it's scary when they know almost everything about you but thats what you get for being in a boy band right" I laugh with the young lad. "So how did you find this lady of yours" he asked "we met years ago she lived next door and she moved to London we were still together then she had to move and she came back with my son" I told him "yeah my sister never shuts up about how you and your girl were ment to be and how cute your son is and she can't wait to see you daughter" he laughed "thats pretty cool I mean most fans hate Maddy and Jaxon and I know they will hate Izzy but they can't change anything" I told him.

"Hey did you and your sister want to come to Jaxon's second Birthday this saturday" I asked in hope he would say yes "yeah I would love to and my sister will go crazy" he told me "wait whats your name I have to put you and your sister in the list" I laghed "Im jake and my sister is Alli" Jake told me I nodded "me and Maddy will be back in soon so I will give you the details tomorrow or something if your here" I told him "yeah I will be here see you then" Jake called as I walked out of the shop "do you want to go home now so you can play with your new car?" I asked Jaxon "pease daddy" Jax yelled causeing me to laugh at my son.

I pulled into the drive way to see Maddy was home and Ashy was here aswel I smiled as I knew what I wanted to talk to Maddy about and I think Zayn will be happy to watch Jaxon and me and Maddy will take Izzy with us out shopping tomorrow just so he doesn't have to look after a almost two year old and a one month old baby. "I go bed now" Jaxon told me as we walked up to the door "okay" was all I said as I picked him up and opened the door "baby we are home" I called through the house "coolies" Maddy called back. I smield as I took Jax up to his room by the time we got there he was already asleep I leaid him in his crib and pulled the blankets up so he was nice and warm. When I got back down to the girls I saw Niall and Zayn on the floor mucking around "guys keep it down Jax is asleep" I told them the two straight away shut up witch is good. I sat next to Maddy giving her a kiss as I dod so, "so I was out shopping and I met this really cool guy named Jake and I maybe invited him adn his sister Alli to Jaxon's party he is really cool and I told him we would go by the toy shop where he works tomorrow and give him all the details and yeah" I told Maddy hoping she wouldn't get mad at me. "Okay" she told me as Zayn took Izzy off Maddy "and I also had the best idea for a gift for Jaxon" I told her "well what is it" she asked I smiled "one of thoes big toy car's that he can drive he spotted it and really wanted it so I was thinking Zayn could watch him tomorrow while we go with Izzy and get everything and also see Jake" I told her "Im fine with watching Jax" Zayn spoke up "okay thats fine with me" Maddy told me.