Having fun?

Maddy's POV

Its been four months since i left Louis at the airport, four months of living with Rob and im glad i moved and im having a great time here. I started school again back at my old high school and its the same as i left, Jax loves the daycare he goes to and well im glad im loving school again. Having Rob here to help is just so amazing.

i got home with Jax after along day of school i walked in to Rob platying with his pet snake eww i hate that thing i yelled Rob looked at me and laughed. then put it back in its enclosure thingy. walking over to me and kissing my forhead then picking Jax up.

R) so Maddy what are you doing to night?

M) nothing why?

R) Jazzy's party is tonight

M) i know

R) did you get invited

M) yep

R) well why dont you go

M) i cant

R) and why not

M) im a teen mum and have to stay at home looking after me son remember

R) i can look after him you know

M) but its unfair on you and i dont mind staying in

R) its a friday night and you never go out and have fun so go have fun you deserve it

M) you know i dont and i have a reason for not going out

R) i understand why you dont want to go out but please just go have fun hook up with a few people have a few drinks do the things you used to do when Leigh would look after Jax and if you want i can text you every hour to let you know what me and Jax are up too

M) fine only because i trust you and i know everyone at this party.

R) okay now go have a shower and get ready

M) yes ma'm

i went for my shower then got dressed in a short black skin tight dress with red heels on i did my make-up natural and soon i was in the car with a few friends that were going to the same party as me. we got achole and smokes then got to the party. i got out of the car saying hello to all my friends and the truth is i do know everyone at this party and im glad of that because this means it will not be anything like the last party i went to.

Louis' POV

Niall why are we going to this party we dont even know the ckick whos party it is!

N) Lou relax its my cousons party and she invited us and i think she knows Maddy thats why we are making you come.

L) she wont know Maddy and i dont want to go Harry help me out here tell him i dont have to go!

H) sorry but i was told that we are all invited and its polite for all of us to show up, and you need to have a but of fun.

L) what do you mean i do have fun all the time

Z) Lou we can tell you put it on all the time and we know how much your missing Maddy and Jaxon but you need to be your-self so please get drunk have fun and snog some fit chick

L) i dont want to snog some fit chick i want to be left alone with the one girl i have loved for so long i want my family back!!!

Li) we know Louis everything will work out trust me and hey maybe you and Maddy will get back together maybe not but you will find someone to love someone who loves you so please can we just have a good night we havent had any fun since Maddy anf Jax left so please Louis try and have a good nigh.