Why would Niall do something like this?

Ashley's POV

I sat at home bored out of my brain, Ni and Harry were hanging out in the games room and well i was sat on the launge alone i swear no one likes me in this house well not really but anyways i was flipping through a mag and saw a photo of my lovly boyfriend i started reading the artical and it said Niall Horan cought cheeting on his Australian girl at the top so i had to read it. i had tears falling from my eyes what do i do i thought he loved me i guess not i ran up to our room and packed a bag so i could stay somewhere else i dont know where but i'll find somewhere. Babe why are you packing Niall asked from behind me i looked at him tears streaming down my face.

A) you should know

N) how could i know 

A) i hate you i really hate you i screamed.

N) what did i do he yelled back

A) i cant believe you! you cheated on me how could you do that?

N) no i didn't why would you think that?

A) so what now you deny it fuck you i hate you i through the mag at his face and it hit him just under the eye

N) what the fuck Ashley why would you through something at me that got me just under the eye and it hurts. what the FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU he screamed

A) not you now if you would excuse me im leaving was all i said before walking away.

i knew if i stayed any longer i would have hit him like puched the day lights outta him i hate him i hope i can go home soon i need to go home i can't stay here. wait where am i ment to stay i have no one other then Maddy and she is going through enough right now i'll call maybe we can meet up and i can talk to her about it all after the third ring she ansered.

M) hey Ashy boo

A) hi was all i said before i felt tears streaming down my face i couldn't talk

M) what the fuck is going on where are you i can come get you are you at yours okay your not answering so im going to get in lou's car and come get you be out side yours i'll see you soon i love you boo.

well im glad i didn't have to explain what has happend on the phone i stood on the path waiting for the car to pull up. wait Lou's car did they get back together hmm must have ohh well she should be happy. The car came to a stop and Maddy practicly jumped out and jumped on me what happend bub she asked N-Niall cheated o-on me i said just over a wisper. WHAT  she screamed im gonna go show that boy something she yelled please don't can we just go i asked, Maddy sighed loudly fine she huffed and we got in the car so umm why are you driving Lou's car i asked hoping for the real answer not one she just a stupid idotic one comes up with.

M) well you see im just that amaZAYN she yells well thats her stupid idotic answer 

i looked at her like your kiding me right

M) WHAT fine i'll tell you, we made up last night but just to make it clear i am amaZAYN she yells again.

i couldn't help but laugh at my stupid bestfriend i really do love this girl.

M) okay so you can stay for as long as you want but Lou and i are going to get Jax in a few day and we may be going on a short holiday as a family but while we are gone you can stay at ours okay.

A) i can just get a hotel i'll be fine.

M) yeah no you will do no such thing idot and i will protest got  it Ashy BOO.

okay this girl needs to learn to be quiet like for real, we pulled up out the frount of Maddy's and Louis' place i hope he doesn't mind me staying here i thought to myself