What are we going ot have

Maddy's POV

Im now four months along and you can tell im having a baby its also three days till Christmas and Louis is qute exited and well I just don't know about this Chrismas as every other one I have spent with my family. Babe we have to go shopping Louis yelled as he was down stairs with Jaxon I have the doctors appointment today I yelled back umm we have to be there in 30 minutes. Okay are you ready he yelled almost did you want to go out shopping after? I yelled as I grabbed the baby bag and made my way down to my boys, yes please we still have to get things for Lottie and Fizzy and Ash has her appointment tomorrow so when she finds out we have to get there baby something he told me I nodded as I was the one who has put all this kind of shit on the clander. I also put Lottie and Fizzy's christmas wish list on the fridge other wise Louis would forget where he had put them.

Louis picked up Jaxon and we made our way to the car soon we were all in and on our way to the doctors, soon Louis had pulled into a parking space. I got out of the car with a smile plasted across my face well that was until I saw a group of screaming girls I sighed as I just wanted to spend the day with the man who never gave up on me and our son and to make it better we get to find out what we are having. Louis had gotten the pram out as I was holding Jaxon Lou had set the pram up so I put Jax in and did it up. Babe who knows that we were coming here today I asked anoyed that so many people were outside the doctors. Just the lads and my family why he asked look I said as I pointed to the group outside the docors, I didn't tell anyone else and my family wouldn't have said anything he told me I sighed as Louis took my hand in his. we started to walk over to the doctors as Louis pushed the pram and held my had tight. We finally made our way through the sea of girls the hole time I just wanted to cry, they all kept calling me a slut and so on ohh and that the baby could't be Louis' and that it was most likely the guy from Australia I think they are refering to Rob as there are photo's of us together and all that.

I walked up to the desk and told the laidy my name Dr John will be with you in a moment as he is with a client the laidy told me thank you I told her as we all sat down I saw Ashley walk out followed by Niall I instently thought of the worst I juped from my spot and tried to run over to her. Is everything okay with the baby I asked concern clear in my voive yes the bugga started to kick and Ni got freaked out and brought me here she told me I laughed a little at that, guess what she said exitment in her voice what I asked im having a boy she told me I let out a slight scream and hugged her tight well the best we could do as we are both preggas as she says it. Madelin and Louis Dr John called I gave Ash one last hug and a kiss on the cheek also giving Ni a hug and a congradulations on the baby boy soon to be on the bed.

I held Louis' hand nerviously as this could go wrong I mean my bubba hasn't been kicking that much lattly and Louis knew I was worried about it as Jax always kicked. How are we Dr John asked alright I told him Louis had Jax on his lap and I pulled up my shirt the Dr put the cold gell on my tummy and got the stink thingy to see the baby. so did you want to know the sex of the baby Dr John asked yes I said way to exited but still worried. Well the baby is well and you are having a baby girl he told us I felt the tears begin to fall I looked at Louis and he also was crying. I squesed his hand and smiled he looked over the moon.

************

We are now shopping and Louis can't go passed anything girly with out asking if we can buy it I was really happy about this I mean I did want a girl and now I will have my little princess and well as my mini prince. we just got Lottie the perfume she wanted its called poem and it really is beautiful. now we are looking for a gift for Fizzy as I have her list on my phone. I spotted the outfit the 12 year old wanted babe I said Louis looked at me with a confussed look I pointed at the Alex Perry shop and in the window was the outfit he smiled as soon we had bought it alos some other little things, do we have anything for the twins Louis asked I dont know I told him soon we were in the toy shop. I spotted a doll house should we get this I said Louis nodded we got it aswel as a baby born for each adn a hole bunch of clothes for the baby dolls. Louis and I made our way to a baby shop and soon he had picked the bassentte and a hole heap of clothes I just wanted to go home I mean I love him but shopping is not what I love. Im going to go change Jax I told Louis as I have been pushing the pram did you want to keep looking fo rthings for the girls I asked Louis nodded and I hurred out I did change Jax then I saw a shop I smiled as I saw a prank kit I remember this one because he had bought it so many years ago and he played pranks on me almost everyday I rushed in and grabbed it I also found a necalace in the joulers I got it engraved thankyou 4 never giving up on us as well as a new phone case I put all of it in the car as I had the keys and Jax was asleep so I could get away with all of this...

A/N

sorry its really short but next xhappie will be longer and I hope you guys like it