Just another day like every other right?

Louis' POV

I woke up in my bed wishing Maddy was here with me, I used to love having her next to me when I woke up but I guess that will never happen again. Ashley convinced Maddy to move back to London and im really glad that she is here but what would make it better well for her to be mine again. Maddy said that we would not be together not for awhile and now she has been back for one month seeing Jaxon all the time is just so amazing and to see Maddy sime is even better but I don't think she is happy not right now I just wish she would open up to me. I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen for make food I miss when Maddy would make me breakefast. after I ate I got dressed and made my way to Syco for our meeting after what felt like forever we finally left Niall went to go pick up Ashley for the night as Maddy, Jaxon and Ashley live in a flat about five blocks away from my house i went in with Harry as we talked about life and how I want Maddy back but I kinda do feel bad for him as he doesn't have a girlfriend like everyone else in the band.

Maddy's POV

Jaxon and I are going to stay at Niall's Ashley yelled as I was rushing to get ready for work okay but why i asked because you know that guy that likes you at your work Ashley said as she refered to Blake yes I said intreeged to see where she was going with this you so need to have sex I mean when was the last time she said with a laugh fuck off I told her and now she can't stop laughing im just glad Jaxon is in the living room playing with Niall. I was soon out the door and at work, work was a bore like most days the normal people came in no one new or even interesting but i guess this is what happens when you work at Nando's.

I just finished work and Blake is behind me hey Maddy he said hey Blake was all i said i know i haven't had sex in like forever but i dont want to have sex with him it's just never going to happen and i dont want to end up with two babies not for along time. so who is looking after your son he asked Ashley and Niall i told him as I just want this convosation to end, so do you have the place to your self tonight he asked i just nod well why dont we make use of your place tonight ya know have some fun he ask's sorry blake but im not interested in you i tell him as i start my walk home. I saw a shadow coming towards me and i will admit it is kinda scary at 11pm but as the shadow got closer i could make out the figure it was Louis i could tell by the hight the way he walk's. I put my head down so he doesn't start asking questions Maddy he asked yeah was all i said are you walking home he asked yeah i told him do you mind if i walk with you he asked if you want i told him okay so im walking with you he stats okay was all i said as we walked in silence so i was thinking Louis started hmmm was the only answer i gave, that we should go on a date i know things have not been the best but i want to work it all out he told me I really do miss him so much and i really do want him back okay but do you want to do this for our son or us i asked wondering I want to do this for us and Jaxon fits in there too you both make me the happest guy around when you both are with me and i would love for you to be mine again he told me as we walked into mine and Ashley's flat.

I shut the door behind us and lock it I looked at Louis what i hate the door being unlocked i told him in a baby voice. can i kiss you he asked I nod as he pushes his lips to mine we move in sinc my life felt perfict in this moment the butterflys in my stomich the fireworks going on and ohh how i have missed the touch of his lips on mine. the kiss was getting heated as Louis pushed me up against the wall i could feel his body on mine as we pulled away we looked at each other in the eyes I could see love but alot of lust in them. I smiled as I crashed my lips onto his again moving my hands to his hair as i pay with it his hands on my bum. he squesed my bum and i let out a small squel as he smiled into the heated kiss. I moved my hand to his stomich and started to undo his shirt he didn't heasitat and let me as the kiss was getting more and more heated. soon his shirt was of as he pulled mine off I smiled as i knew where this was going but didn't dear stop it. Louis picked me up and walked to the bed room laying me down on the bed as we kissed he started to give me love bites all the way down my neck i let out a moan as he got my sweet spot. I felt his hand on the top of my shorts as he undid the botton and slowly took them of I could feel his hand on my croch as he smashed his lips passionelty on mine. I could feel his memeber getting harder by the second. I pushed him off so he was now laying on the bed as i sat on his croch I smiled as i kissed him like it was the last time i would ever get the chance.