New home and the three people i love the most

Louis'  pov

Last night was the first night with my young family sleeping in our house I must idmit I am so happy right now but today we all have a meeting with uncle Si and I dont know if it will be good news or bad. All I can do it hope right? babe can you get Jax dressed while I get Soph ready Maddy asked?

"Sure" I said picking up Jaxon and taking him to his and Soph's room I dressed him in jeans and a cute shirt the Zayn brought him saying "my mumma is soo cool" I liked it because it was wll the truth. Maddy put soph in a a cute pink princess dress and some cute little shose I put Jaxon's toms on and well he really did look like me and I love it. "Ready" I asked Maddy she just nodded so we all walked down to my car i had left two prams in there so that we could push one each and i had soph's baby bag on one sholder while holding jaxons hand and well maddy was the same just the opisites. we put the kids in the car and maddy got in the passinger side as i got in the drivers side and soon we were on our way to uncle si's office. Once we had arrived we left the bubbas in the car as we got everything ready maddy soon put Jax in one pram and soph in the other we walked in i had a smile plasted accross my face and so did maddy.

When we got went in and got the lift up to uncle Simons office the boys were all there and gave us a strange look. "whos little girl" harry asked

"ours" i told him they loked at us again with cofused faces "my friends but she passed away yesterday and well i decided i would look after sophia jessie would have done the same thing for me" maddy told the boys. they all nodded "i out" jaxon said i started to laugh a little how he damends things and gets it i got him out as maddy took soph out they started to run around like maddy and i used to soon uncle simon came out "ready guys" we all nodded and walked in i took jax's hand as maddy took soph's.

"okay guys we need to talk about the take me home tour i think we have every where we are going to go starting in london" he told us. we all nodded "okay now Louis explain why you have two kids now and why are they calling you dad" he asked. "well this is maddy and you knew her from ages ago and she gave birth to jaxon who is my son and this is sophia and her mum passed away so now she is mine and maddys daughter" i told him. "okay so now what your telling me is you have kids okay well we need them to be set up when you go away on tour okay" i nodded. it was silent until uncle Simon spoke again "i have got an idea would you like your family to come along for the tour" he said "yes i would love them to but would you guys all be okay if they came" everyone nodded "well its settled they will be traviling with you" simon stated "okay we are done here you can all go home and live your life as you wish" we all laughed at simons smart remark.

once we got home harry called and asked if i wanted to go out clubing with him and the other boys "maddy" i called "yes" she called back from the kitchen "can i go out with they boys tonight" i asked "yeah just dont come back here really drunk and wake up the kids" she told me. "sweet yeah thats a good idea how about i come to yours and we can get ready together" i told harry "sounds like a good idea to me" "sweet see you soon" and with that i hung up i walked up to mine and maddys room and got a bag i put my going out clothes in and went down to maddy. i kissed her on the cheek "I'll see you eaither early hours of the morning or some time druing the day tomorrow" "okay" she said we kissed "i love you" i told her "i love you too" and soon i was on my way to harrys.

 Maddy's pov

home alone with the two toddlers gosh this is going to be fun it shouldn't be hard because i've done this so many times before. i made some food for the bubbas and sat them down to watch the wiggles i checked the time it was 6:30pm so i got some dinner made up and we all sat at the tabble "okay buubs bed time" i told them straight away jaxon started winging i picked him up as well as soph and took them to bed Louis and i hadn't gone shopping yet so soph and jax were sleeping in one cot i layed jax down and soph next to him then i ran down stairs and made two bottles and took them up now i can relax in peace. i made my way down stairs and looked in the movie cabnet i saw all the home movies louis and i had made together so i started to watch the some from easter, christmas even and some of us just being idots gosh i love these memries of us together and im glad we have some on tape.