*ENGAGED*

I have the most important announcement of my life right now. And while I am writing it I can't help but think this has all been a dream. One of those sweet dreams filled with a heaven made just for me that I never want to wake from.

One of those dreams you wake from only to mourn it ending and wishing every night as you lay your head to your pillow to slip back into. One of those dreams that make your heart glow and your spirit soar.

One of those dreams that everyone wishes they could experience.

This is my Announcement.

I recently asked the love of my life, my best friend, my lover, my Dominant, my savior, my knight in shining armor, my king, my heart, my soul, my fate, my destiny, my dream come true, my everything... To Marry Me...

And He said YES!

You may be asking yourself, why did you ask? Why didn't he?

I'm here to tell you that I don't give a fuck about any of that.

The second that I kissed him and got down on my knee and smiled up at him through my tears and couldn't help but giggle as I told him I never thought I would ever do this, put my heart in anyone's hands... I smiled up at him and felt tears of pure love trickle down my cheeks as I told him, You don't just hold my heart... you own it.

Will you marry me?

Looking into his eyes as he smiled down at me and feeling myself tremble in that one instant of worry that he might refuse me... then that one word reached me...

Yes.

I felt myself become whole.

Right there on my knee infront of the man that I fell in love with so deeply that I know he is apart of me. No longer my missing half.

He said yes...

He said Y E S !!!!!

My love and I are now Engaged.