16 Finding Yourself

"I don't know..." Her voice was feather soft and he had nearly missed it in the din around them.

He noticed her fingers fidgeting with the tabletops edge and her eyes couldn't seem to stay locked on his own for too long. He watched as she took little breaths and her lips parted as she was about to speak but she stops and bites her lip as if to keep whatever she was going to say inside.

He wanted so badly to lay her out on the table and caress her into relaxation only to bring her to dizzying hights of pleasure until she was unable to think of anything but the pleasure she was feeling. How would she react? Would she scream? Moan? Gasp? Would her breath catch in her throat and her body quake?

Pushing his baser instincts down he sat there watching her and after a beat he pushed slightly just to see how she would react. "What were you going to say Myshka?"

Her eyes lock with his and he can see confusion in them. In those deep green eyes he sees a world in turmoil grasping at whatever she could.

"It is your choice whether you wish to tell me or not Marissa." He whispers the words and keeps his eyes locked with her deep emerald eyes.

Marissa looked almost steadied by his words. As if it brought her back to herself and not the muddle of thoughts racing through her mind. "... I don't know what you know about me but, I am very new to all this. My life is changing in a big way... has changed already..." Her hand automatically going to her shoulder touching there without her even realizing it.

He wanted to reach out and sooth her but he saw she needed this.

"What you did... before... I don't really know how I feel about it but..." taking a deep breath Marissa sat up a little straighter and peered over to the stage where the demonstration was deep in its scene. The woman sub was in a suspension that looked like it was making her do a ballet dance jump move in mid air. The ropes criss crossed all over her like a beautiful lattice work of rope.

The Dom kept touching her checking the ropes and caressing her skin and even gripping her hips and thighs as he whispered things into her ear only for her to gasp in pleasure.

Dimitri watched Marissa's skin start to glow with a hot flush as her eyes were taking in Master C-Griz's ropework.

She was interested or aroused by ropes. He made a mental note for later. Patiently he waited for her to look to him again. Those emeralds never left him for long. When they finally locked with his own stormy eyes he saw confusion and want in her eyes.

"My life is complicated right now..." She told him in all honesty. Hugging herself as if she was cold she shook her head. "I'm not ready to start anything right now but I would like to learn more about this lifestyle. Danny offered to help me and teach me some things. He... he even offered me a spot in his first Submissives training class next Sunday." She seemed to gain confidence and understanding as she spoke.

Nodding he gestured for her to continue. His body ached from thinking of her in any form of submission. Her innocence was intoxicating and her openness was refreshing. She wasn't being coy or trying to play any games. She was honest.

It made him want her with a heat that threatened to scorch him. "Is that something you would want?"

That was when something happened. His question had caused a unexpected reaction from her. He suddenly wanted to reach out and touch her cheek or hold her in comfort as he watched her bright emerald eyes fill with moisture.

"What I want... What I... want..." She took a deep breath and smiled softly. "I don't know yet... but I am going to try to find out."

Dimitri wanted to ravage her and give her so much pleasure that she would never again cry in sadness only in overwhelming pleasure. "Finding yourself is a great goal for anyone to have. If you ever need anything from me or any kind of help don't hesitate to ask."

{"makLi?mߙ)