14 Tangled Up In You

Chapter 14 Tangle Me Up In You

Dimitri stood just inside the door of the PlayRoom and waited for Mike to come waive him in. His weeklong punishment was over. He was now allowed back into the club.

His eyes looked around for any sign of Mike and or Marissa. Standing by the door in his slacks and white button down his fingers running through his hair as he waited.

The hostess tonight was a short curvy woman with dark hair that was in a stylish braid that went to the side and lay against her shoulder. She had a polite smile and a soft voice. Dimitri didn't recognize her. She had deep brown eyes and freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her name tag read "Promise".

Suddenly Mike opened the interior door and his sharp eyes took in Dimitri and he nodded him in. Dimitri walked beside him slowly and noticed a bruise over Mike's cheekbone. "Having fun this week are you?"

Mike arched a brow but still looked bored as he looked over at him as they walked. "It's been interesting."

Dimitri frowned worrying for a moment that something happened here at the club. "Did something happen here? Was there a security breach? Is everyone okay?"

Mike shook his head and Dimitri noticed that his knuckles were busted up too. "Nothing happened in the club."

Dimitri could tell from the tone of his voice that Mike wasn't going to give the details of whatever happened to mark him like that.

"Boss Lady says I'm allowed to do bad things to you if you hurt her niece. And you don't want to know what she will do to you if you break her heart. The things that woman mentioned about cock and ball torture turned even my stomach and nearly had me pissing my pants." Mike stopped as he stood by the door to the second floor. He shook his head again as he looked at Dimitri. "My suggestion... don't fuck up again."

Dimitri felt a shiver go up his spine. He nodded slowly. "I got it. Don't fuck up of I lose my rod and tackle."

Mike tilted his head slightly as he looked him up and down and then opened the door. "She's wearing a yellow tag today by the way"

Dimitri felt a shock go through him. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Mike smirked and chuckled slightly. "Sure you don't. Good luck Verris." Mike walked away and seemed to melt into the shadows of the first floor.

Dimitri opened the second floor door and stepped in and saw it was already pretty full today. A small crowd was watching the demo on the stage. A Dom they called C-Griz was going over some beautiful and intricate yet simple rope Shibari with a female submissive wearing a green and black lace corset and leathers.

Dimitri was actually impressed by the skill with the ropes and the way the Dom was able to keep the submissive in a gentle subspace and obviously a space of pleasure and security while infront of a crowd.

He was never one for public Demos. He was more of an intimate Dominant who took pleasure in getting close to his submissive and understanding them and feeling a real connection before any play or scene.

Dimitri spotted Danny sitting with Marissa over in a corner. Apparently Danny was sticking with her tonight.

For a long moment Dimitri just watched her. Her bottom lip was caught between her teeth as she watched the demo and a look of confusion and awe sparked inside those bright green eyes.

Her cheeks were rosy and her hand sometimes came up to fiddle with the hairs that escaped her bun and tickled her neck.

He let go and thought for a moment of what her skin would taste like if he were to lean in and kiss her neck or maybe even scrape his teeth across it. What sounds would she make? Would she gasp? Moan? Whimper?

Coming back to himself only when bright green eyes locked with his own. Her cheeks are bright and rosy as she gazed back at him her lips parted with a short breath.

He was about 20 feet away and he made no move to be nearer to her. But he didn't take his eyes off her. Instead his lips slowly rise in a smile and it must have been too much for her. Her eyes flicker away and down and she looks flustered.

There is something said to her by Danny and she looks up at him then back to Dimitri. Her bottom lip in being worried by her teeth again. He wanted to taste her mouth but instead of trying to go and talk to her he stayed where he was and gave her a respectful nod.

After a few moments she looks back to the stage and yet her eyes flicker over to him every so often. He watches both the show and her reactions more interested in her reactions than anything else.

He was curious about her. Where had she learned Russian? Was her family immigrants like his? Was she just a scholar? Was if for a specific purpose?

Why did she look so lost sometimes? What happened to her shoulder to leave such a mark on her? She was obviously interested in BDSM since she was here...

Right?

He hoped.

b