9 Punishments and the Price *

(( warning... violence... mature... trigger warning... graphic... do not read if you are easily triggered. ..))

Malcolm was observing a scene with two Doms tag teaming a Sub in the dark room. He made sure that the submissive was still responsive and there were no injuries.

He watched closely as one of the dominants wrapped his hand around the Submissive's neck and choked him for a few minutes and then let go and gripped his hair tugging it hard making the sub gasp and moan as he was being fucked into oblivion by the masked Dom that had him in the swing. The submissive's moans and screams were filled with pleasure. Everything was find here.

He moved on to the next room standing in the open door way as he observed the flogging. A Domme had a female submissive strapped to a St. Andrews Cross and was flogging her thighs and ass. He stood in the doorway leaning against the frame and observed silently as the Domme reached up and gripped the female's hair pulling it back just enough then they kiss slowly as the Domme gently caresses her sub's ass.

The sub smiled through sweat and saliva and her eyes were glassy but still responsive. She was thanking her Domme over and over.

Malcolm exited down the hall when suddenly he caught sight of something that made him silently snarl.

A submissive male was strapped to a breeding table and his mouth was gagged. A soft ball gag. The submissive was hooked up to an electro-stim dildo with more electro stim pads littering his body. Too many. The Dominants around him chuckling as the boy went stiff and arching in an unatural way off the bench.

The ball in the submissives hand was meant to be his safeword/SafeSign. If he drops the ball then that means he is safewording.

What pissed Malcolm off instantly was the fact that there were too many electro-stim pads on the submissive. Therefor, when he was getting shocked all the muscles in his body were locking up and he could no longer drop the ball.

Malcolm was a large and intimidating man he took up most of the space in a doorway and most o the time had to duck his head so he wouldn't hit it on things since he was 6'7".

So as he stalked forward and saw the 3 Doms standing around the boy catch sight of him he actually felt a thrill shoot up his spine as these fuckers had fear in their eyes.

Reaching out quicker than most would expect from someone his size he ripped the control to the E-Stim out of the Dominant's hands and shut it off. Then lightning quick he reached out and grabbed the Dom by the throat and growled into his face. "You fucked up now cocksucker." Malcolm had a filthy mouth and he used it often.

The other Doms step back and freeze. Malcolm snarls an order. "Stand on the wall and do not move." Then he shoves the dom away and he falls to the floor choking and coughing.

Malcolm turns away from the idiots he will deal with in a moment and turns back to the submissive who is still stiff and his body is still spasming. Goddamn the boy was going to be hurting after this. He was going to flay those fuckers alive.

He reached out taking the pads off as quickly and as harmlessly as possible. He slid the e-stim dildo from his ass and then he uncuffed his ankles and wrists, which were bleeding from the way he had been writhing.

He checked the wounds. Not too deep. Nothing life endangering. Good. He reached out and carefully pried the boys fingers open and tore the ball from his spazming hand. He didn't take the ball gag from the boys mouth yet. It was probably the only thing keeping the boy from biting off his own tongue.

Malcolm gathered the boy in his arms and held him and tried to massage his body to relax.

"Holy fucking hell!" Another Dom was walking by and saw what was going on and immediately came rushing to help Malcolm try and relax the boy's spasming body. The pittifle choking sounds he was making broke Malcolm in a way that was very bad for the Doms he was going to punish after this.