chapter twenty four *fight special*

GOOD DAY MY LADIES AND GENTS…ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPLOADED NORMALLY SO IM GIVING YOU A TREAT IN UPLOADING EARLY FOR ONCE!

ENJOY X

“BEE…bee wake up!” yinka shook me, snapping me out of the dream world back into reality, in reality, I was back in my messy room that really needed sorting out, I was sitting up on my bed yawning and disgusted at my morning nastiness, including smelly breath…in reality, I was been glared at by yinka who stood in her bight yellow bathing towel, with her hands on her hips glaring at me.

“What?!” I groaned lazily with that morning croakiness.

Yinka cocked her head angrily “what?...I’ll tell you what!...YOU! Went to bed before me and im the one who ends up waking up at the right time!”

I blinked wearily to get her point

“YOU’RE GONNA BE LATE!” she blurted out loudly

I sighed “alright alright fine, im going to get really” I climbed out of my bed and stretched my stiff bones, satisfied by the clicks of my bones, I pushed myself off the bed and grabbed my towel and gave yinka that ‘see!’ look, then scurried off to the shower.

“I stripped out of my clothes lazily went to the sink and brushed my teeth thoroughly and turned on the shower before proceeding…I lathered my body with soap, then scrubbed my every inch clean with a glove sponge, I extra cleaned my *betweens* to be fresh, since my monthly friend does bring out some nasty business … then I cleaned my face nicely then rinsed myself with the boiling hot water, that by the time I got out, twenty minutes later, I was wide/fully awake.

After my shower I wiped my body in the bathing towel and hurried to my room, yinka wasn’t there anymore and her mattress on the floor was made, I smile and continued to my underwear drawer, grabbing out some comfy undies and the packet on pads and putting them on… now I was comfortable…I smiled and creamed my body with dah cocobuttah! , sprayed my smooth shaved underarms with my dove underarm spray….and then grabbed my neatly ironed school uniform and slipped it on,  I then put on my black tights, thick-ish socks over them and my shiny black and purple low cut kickers. I sighed and moved on to my hair, forgetting the blazer on my bed, I went and sat down in front of my dressing table, the beautiful round mirror holding my dull expression… this weave has stayed long! it was still full of life and big as well as real looking, it’s a shame my hair is so short!

I didn’t bother trying, and simply grabbed too thick pieces of hair at the front and left it down, then packed my hair into a tight bow bun, then I grabbed my cute hair clips and held it in my mouth while I split the two hair left out in half right in the middle, I then twisted the thick hair up to the end, before clipping it in the side of my head…I done the same with the other side, then stood up to inspect my self, everywhere was alright, up till I saw my face, my skin needed colour, it looked too dead and tired, I frowned and run my hands over my face, I then looked about on my dressing table, perfume, mmh yes please, I took it and sprayed myself then set it down again and carried on, eyeliner…gosh no!...ooh! Mascara… I grabbed it and applied a thin coat, that  only made my eyes look awake…lip stick…nah not today… then my eyes dropped to the foundation that yinka got for me yesterday, why did she think I was gonna use it?...i  wrinkled my nose as I saw my dead looking skin… I groaned and grabbed the liquid ‘silk finish’ foundation, and squeezed a small amount at the back of my hand, I glanced at the table looking for a brush or something to apply it with, I grabbed the next thing I saw, the powder applier and used it…I tried to use the smallest amount, and it really looked natural…okay, so maybe yinka was right… I took the powder and used a tiny bit on my face before I was satisfied…I smiled in the mirror, noticing how much nicer I looked, I hadn’t looked this nice since…the party.