chapter eight dun'noeee!x.x

sorry y'all its unedited, but its better than nothing..this chaps all about responsibillity's and...hormones!! so yepp!...This is an intense chappy so, enjoy, soz for the delay. I hav no excuses >.< ‘sigh’ oh…n I made up the giving birth vid, its not real x

stellarrrhhh

In science yinka and I sat at our table, I took off my blazer cos it was way too hot, I know I just came from Africa but, think weren’t normal. Reproduction p, was the title on the board, as sir wrote, we all followed, I wrote it as neat as I could and when finished I saw I was first done, I sighed and looked around the room, this was a mixed class, Jerome and shay should have been in here, I sighed and looked around, just to find Trisha proper glaring, I wondered why, cos that wasn’t her usual glare, it was more…disgusted.

I flinched and turned my attention to the board.

Last lesson we learnt about birth, I promised to show you the real deal so, everybody silent’’ sir spoke; I didn’t know what he was on bout.

‘’ what’s this all about?’’ I asked yinka, she looked at me and smiled

‘’watch’’ she nodded to the white board.

I looked at the narrator talked about birth and its pain to be having a child, and how long it talked of labour till you actually have a baby. Wow, nine hours of pain.

Gheez people suffer, in the end it’s for a good cause though so, it’s a win- win.

Then a screaming was heard, as the camera slowly moved through the corridor and to a room number 566.

The door opened and a picture of a woman sweating and screaming was on there, the mixed raced woman was holding on to her husband as the doctor looked at her below section…

Rah men…she’s giving birth.

The camera moved to her pum and a hairy busy v-jay jay was just there on the screen…

“Rahh, fam, he tapped daaht?!” some mixed raced boy called out,

Sir growled “that’s quite enough merlot, that jut’ happens to be my daughter”

 Whisperers suddenly went in the room, so sir was married to a black woman?

“RT you sir, I agree, chocolates are daah ish!” the merlot guy ranted…then people looked at him and some cussing him…racist git, I thought.

“Keep your thoughts to yourself; you’re lucky I got this for you” sir spoke “now silence!”

 This man seemed to hav no! Emotions…even when merlot said that outrageous ting like. It’s pretty cool.

We all went silent and sir had pause it, then he played it , we could still see everything like…I gagged and yinka laughed at me…’

Nahh nahh…please, this is wrong man. Then the screen zoomed into ‘it’ and showed a slow picture of something trying to push out the v-jay jay, it way splitting her up, I could practically feel the pain myself, it was going out and in a little again…the husband was talking..

“The babe might not savive if she doesn’t poosh” the Indian doctor spoke,

He was the only one who looked like he knew what he was doing, the black guy was panicking, and I could see his face. And the woman was just flopping as though she didn’t have and strength to even scream…I suddenly felt the urge to scream at the screen for her to ‘’just flipping push.’’

“Push babe push!’’ the guy’s voice was trembling, it sounded…corny, like something out of a kiddie program.

“Do you wanna dooh dis this trey?!...co’s you aint got a clue awright!!!” the woman screamed