the dream

styll chapter nine

i stood facing the counter...my thoughts were crying for Dom...dom?, you left me, you actually left me.

im never going to see you again...i sniffed, the pain was so real, im in a dream, i know it, but the feeling are too real...my first love...

i slimmed my hands on the counter as my voice cried out "but i love you!"

i didnt know ehere yinka was, where ma was, everyine was gine, except of me,

"beauty im here" i felt a cold breath in my ear, i could smell him, behind me.

"why did you leave?" i asked

"im here"

"i know your here, but you left me!" i was shocked at myself

"shhh...im here" he wrapped his arms around he

"Dom..." i trailed my heart quickening.

"mhhh, beauty...i love you" he whispered#

i breathed in, i couldent breath "kiss me" my voice was ragged, i turned to him, my eyes closed...i didnt want him to go away, i didnt want to wakeup, the smooth warm hands cupped my face, the dom i knew...oh mi gosh, how could i fall for someone and be so sure.

"kiss me"

i felt him lean into ,me his teeth gently bit into my bittom lip making me gasp...but his mouth didnt land on mine. he was moving away.i still closed my eyes, his arms left me.

"we cant" he hissed

"dom, dom?" i called...silence, tears slid from my lids..."why...what cant we?"

"we cant" he said, his voice further away...

i cried as i slowly slid down, i leaned on the drawers, why?!...i grabbed my hands in my hair..."why!!!"

hiya..how was it??

stella x