ᵀᴴᴱ' chapter eleven (the fight...revieled)

YO YO BUD’S

This is the chapter that u’ll finally find out what happened…I cant tell what you’re thoughts will be but here it is…

Ps: grace 121…Ur the best hunnie x

 have you noticed this is ristricted? ------> sorry bout that...but theres nothing  bad bad happening. truss x

--------

Taking my so called time, I walked down the corridor…I was thinking, how will I ask, it’s a big think aswell, and I don’t know if Dom wants to talk about it…gheez my life is messed…I found my self kissing my teeth, the nurse walking by gave me a look..

I shook my head “sorry…I” I wasn’t meaning it to her…she just walked past and strutted in her heels…how rude, and when im trying to explain aswell…kmt. I screwed at nothing and picked up my pace.

Outside of Doms private room was where I started getting nervous…I want to see him so badly, its so weird that I could have these feelings…I grabbed the strap’s of my back pack and sighed, before pushing the door gently…I walked In the room, I wasn’t expecting to see her in such a long time.

“He wants you to know, that he still thinks of you as his brother” Bree said to Dom, who was looking well away. “Just leave her, she aint all that anyway, I still can’t believe I was friends with that sket”

Dom snapped and looked at her darkly “she’s not a sket…she’s aint like you…I don’t believe what you or Ty say”

Bree screwed at him and flipped her fringe “gheez Dee, you lost your touch innit…the bitch’s got you on lock too.”

Hearing her say that made me break…my heart, how could she say that…

she sighed "Dom belive! itee...co's i even heard her wake up late that night...truss" Bree shouted "she did it"

"i said i dont BELIVE YOU!" Dom screamed 

my voice shocked me as a cry slipped out of my mouth, Dom and Bree turned their attention to me…I didn’t know how to react…turn and run?, but I knew Dom would get out of the bed no matter how much pain he was in, and Bree, oh mi gosh…what happened to her, and I swear she’s meant to be in school.

She was in her uniform and everything, and the time showed that in was break time, so she must have ducked out of school, I didn’t think she was that type.

“Oh…hiya beauts” Bree said fakely…I didn’t want anything to do with her, I wanted to help her get out of the  nasty business she was in…and the more I stayed near the people I was with, the more I found out I was involved in the attack.

“Hi Bree” I croaked. She smiled and stood up, re-adjusting her skirt to go higher up; I looked at Dom who looked disgusted…she then sighed and blew him a kiss.

“think about it babe… yeh” she said and walked towards the door, where I was still standing…I found that I couldn’t move, so when she came face to face with me, I had a look at what she’d turned into, how can people change so quickly?.

“you gonna move, or do I have to make you…hoe?” she said slowly, and every bitter word hit me , it hurt…and I didn’t even know what I’d done.

I stood another second. And that moment I will regret opening my mouth, co’s my ma never brought me up to be that way, if people are rude, let them be rude, never go encouraging them by picking a bigger fight.

“Bree…I’ll move but listen when I say this…never show your face here again” I said so coolly it was unbelievable…her expression went form hard nut to shocked.