chapter twenty three<3

Yo, hope you’re having a happy new year…enjoy this chapter x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

‘’ look who’s here Dommie’’ Janice squealed, as if I was going to fall for all that innocent sweet act…kmt…foolish girl.

‘Oh’ Dom spoke slowly while taking a few step to us, I glanced at yinka for guidance, how could his have happened, is so awkward.

‘’what you guys doing here…and im really sorry about that Janice’ I spoke politely with a smile, Janice frowned a bit at how I seemed to be glowing and nodded.

Janice spoke ‘’Dom and I are just bonding you know…since he’s moving tomorrow’’ she commented a little louder making me bite my lip in aggravation.

I looked from her with a swallow as my eyes landed on Dom ‘’oh…yeh, you must be done packing then’’ I said to him as if we were friends…he looked at me for a second and scratched his head.

‘’umm, yeh…I-mean n-not all of it’’ he nodded while stuttering, I smiled at the sound of his voice and nodded too…there was silence.

Janice smiled widely while locking her arms into his and leaning into him ‘’well actually, were going to his house right now, im gonna help him finish packing’’ Janice explained proudly…

I frowned...Dom never once asked me to help with packing. ‘’oh’’ was all I could provide

‘’bee we have to go, Trent is waiting’’ yinkas voice made me look at her ‘’Trent?’’

She raised an eyebrow and looked in a direction, I looked searching through all these people until I spotted yinkas mum, talking to some guy… what was she trying to do?.

‘’you know mum cant keep him company forever…he’ll die’’ yinka laughed making me smile with a frown….I turned to Janice who was staring at the guy nearly drooling, that I almost rolled my eyes, then looked at me with a fake tight smile, I smiled politely  too and shrugged.

‘’got to …’’ I nodded in the direction.

‘’Oh...yeah, sure’’ Janice unlocked her arms from Dom and took a step towards me and gave me a hug…wtf... ‘’see you beauty’’

‘’errm…yeh bye’’ I said without glancing back at Dom once.

‘’bye’’ I heard doms voice call making my throat burn up…I turned once and smiled then walked away with yinka while biting into my burger.

‘’ thanks so much’’ yinka spoke making me look up, she wasn’t talking to me…I turned to her gaze, the guy…

He nodded swiftly with a wide smile ‘’to be honest it was quite fun’’ he laughed a soft low laugh…he wasn’t hot…he was normal, swag was on point and he…yep, he smelt beautiful…he had that all Bruno mars thing going on, the hat, scarf…he was just cute….in a puppy dog way.

‘’oh…hi’’ I blurted out making them all look at me weirdly, did I just sound desperate?

He laughed a gain warmly making me want to laugh too for no reason ‘’hello’’ 

I smiled…’’ yinka, aunty what’s gwarning here?’’ I asked them

‘’you Jamaican?’’ he asked smiling, not that he ever stopped smiling

‘’umm…yes, half, but I haven’t been there since I was really really young so...’’I pursed my lips while nodding

He raised his eyebrows ‘’oh…ite…I was just wondering, because im Jamaican too…fully’’ he added.