Chapter thirty eight

Recap...

"oh wow, ohh Frick...Oww.." i hissed in pain...suddenly i heard someone giggle, turning around i squinted in the darkness

"yinka this isnt funny!" i growled

"yin-"

"SURPRISE!!"

It all happened at once, the voices, the party poppers.and then the singing of happy birthday....

Gevone, tabitha, Dom ,janice,Ty, yinka,julian,mercy,dylan,bree,teeyah, david...was everyone here?

"what!-who?...what?" i stuttered after everyone was done singing...a surprise party?

--------

"Surprise !" Yinka came from behind the mob of people. I turned around to her a little surprised that she had managed to keep this from me, but then again, I have been in a stroppy mood recently, which mean that I kept myself to myself

"Y-you did this?!" I laughed with a little bit of annoyance that she actually "surprised"me.

"Well, I wouldn't say that I did it alone," yinka pulled bree mercy next to her, smiling up at me, bree winked. I rolled my eyes and then spread my arms out for a hug. The girls came to me except of mercy who looked awkward as though she wasn't sure wether to come or not.

"Thank you guys so much" I thanked then gratefully as I hugged mercy then smiled at her.

"So! That mean I can put the music on na!?" Ty called from the back of the house in the back garden.

When I saw him, my eyes widened... He knew?!!

He winked at me then followed bree who told him that she'll help

And soon 'my homies still' by came on and everyone of the people that came were dancing.

I looked at yinka who had a twinkle in her eye. She pulled me towards the garden outside where the music was loud the most, she started dancing to the bumping beat, pulling me to do the same, I laughed and started rapping to the music and swaying to the bumping tune with small dougie gestures.

"Happy birthday babe!" A girl that was in my English class patted my back and kissed my cheek.

"Linah! Thank you !! " I smiled at her over the music and she smiled too before walking away to some people from school.

"Who the hell did you envite?!, the whole school?!" I asked yinka over the blaring music.

"Most of the people are from our year! I thought it would be a good idea to make your surprise party into a reunion before we all go to collage and stuff!" She called "don't worry, it's only the people that you know"she nodded and I smiled

"Thank you though!" I told yinka.

"You're welcome'" she smiled when the music stopped, she looked like she was blushing but she was hot from the dancing.

"I need a drink, and have fun!'' She was about to leave when I stopped her

"Are you seriously lodging me for your boyfriend?" I pouted

Yinka rolled her eyes "not at all....oh and teeyah wanted to see you btw!"

She grinned before dancing off, I sighed and looked around the dancing teenagers for any sign of my beautiful Momma T. Rushing through everyone and acknowledging all the birthday wishes and a few cards I finally got around the house and then went up stairs to brees room.

"Teeeee!!!!" I leaped into her when I saw her with the girls in the room chatting

"OMG! Bay! You look toned! What the heck..turn turn turn?" She asked me and I gave a little twirl "you've definitely lost some, you look wondeful!!" She smiled giving me. Tight hug.