chapter twentiee seven :P

thanks everyone for cheking out my girls story, if you havent read it yet, its called in love with my rapist by esta96 xx

OH...AND EVERYONE CHECK OUT *BACK TO THE BEGINING BY {THE_SHAK} its  good x

sorry for the wait....but enjoy<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this morning was hard to take in. firstly  because yinka woke me up again, but this time she wasnt all strict and everything, she was actually really nice to me, too nice almost.

anyways, she woke me up and told me she'd already ironed my school uniform, that her mum was making us breakfast, i was really freaked out yeahm but its was wierdly good for her to be like this with me. so i done my normal routine , shower and everything, i felt wierd in the shower, i was a bit relaxed  that i kept my mind wondering about everything , i sighed with guilt from what happened with bree...

"NNM B's?" i mumbled randomly

my mind took a sharp turn to the fricking wierdo who i talked to before falling asleep...de'quan.what type of name was that anyways? and ah ha!...i needed to have a chat with thay claraah girl.i was startled and jumped when the soft knocks at the door threw me out of my trance.

"yes?" i called out, now making more of an effort to clean myself and get out of the shower.

"uuh...you kinda need to hurry , we've got half an hour!"  yinka explained ...my mindswereved and suddenly i was rushing.

"ah..coming!" i called out while finally rinsing the soap from my body, i then got out of the shower went to my room and got dressed as well and cleaned up, i still put on some foundation...which i now seemed to like...i was happy though, cos tommorow was friday, and the last day for my monthly friend.

i smiiled at rosy , aunty and yinka at the table eating...ma...wheres ma?, i frowned...she said she'd come back late, not sleep there!...where ever she was.

"morniing" i mumbled and cleared my throat before grabbing my plate of food.

"morning hun!" aunty chimmed happily erning a raised eyebrow from me, i turned to rosy who rolled her eyes.

"whats' gwarni'n here?" i smiled curiously and looked at each of them, yinka shrugged withought looking at me, aunty just smiled and rosy was the one who sighed.

"she's happy because she's found a job, and will be working with some-"

"NO NO-no! Not that bit!....just the job part Rosanna!" aunty cut over rosy...rosy watched her sister with dull eyes, then after aunty grumbled, rosy turned back to me, her elbows rested in the table and held the a hot cup of tea  in her hands.

"anyway...she's happy because she's working in the same dpartment as some guy that apparently you all met? Tris-Triston?" she spoke

i frowned a bit while picking at my bacon of my plate....and yes, i was still standing up and holding on to the plate. triston?...the only guy we met togeth- my eyes widdened

"Hooeee mhii Daiz!!  TRENT! youre working with trenton!" i smiled widely while chewing my bacon loudly....i cant hep it, its so juicy

"thatsit!" Rosy snapped her fingers with a smile and looked at her sister with a pleased grin...i was staring at them...they seemed so close.#

"you fancy trenton...you want to kiiiisss him, you want to huuuug him!" i sang with a laugh.

aunty blushed furiously "come on dear...hardly...im alady , not a teenager" she tried to cover up