chapter $eventeen <3

Been ages, I know and I apologize. I’m a sad excuse for a writer…Lool

I’ll try to write more often instead of watching Disney *hides*

Anyways…back to the basics…lool, don’t know if that fits in but oh well!.

“errh so I’m here cos of your  what...phone?” Teeyah gave me a look, I slyly   nodded with the concern showing on my face “well darmn…err don’t think I have it”

All my hope dropped to my stomach, ma was coming today or tomorrow and if she finds out! Plus its my phone! How could I loose it?

“Don’t worry baby girl, it’s probably in your dirty washing” Teeyah snorted and Dom and I turned to her…I really think this girl is high.

“Uuuhm”

“Yeah, check in your bedroom again, maybe you didn’t see it the first time” Dom spoke softly while sweeping the hair out of my face and behind my ear, leaving a tingly sensation.

I sighed and rubbed my face slowly. I’m too sure I checked, but this weird feeling was bugging me too much, a feeling that something happened last night, I could sense it, but I’m not sure if it was a dream or if I just imagine things.

“Alright…help me out?” I asked them both looking between them

Dom raised an eyebrow and gestured between me and him.

“yeh, you too Dom”  snickered as he sighed in frustration…spanking lazy arse

Heading to my room, I closed ma’s room door so that no one saw it, she decorated it with picture of me growing up so its kinda…yerrrh

I pushed the creamy white door and got in the sweet scented room, musta been my perfume, I got in and heard Teeyah murmur to her self in wow and turned to see Dom almost paralysed looking.

“Guys? You okay?” I really am worried

“Uh huh” they both shrugged and sighed before turning to me

“Well, you could help with the searching now” I smiled

They nodded and go to work, so did I, checking my underwear draws with my chest thudding impatiently and hopefully

,” gosh I hope no one called me” I sighed while thinking about shaquille, what if he called me to ask for something?, I could have heard it though, co’s I know my phone aint on silent…wait-what if I?!---

“Dom Tee?” I called them, Teeyah who’d been trying out a range of my rings dropped it to the floor and looked up at me with an innocent smile… shook my head with a smile “can I use one of you’s phone to call mine?”