chapter forty...finale.

so the person i dedicated this to was giving me the silent treatment when i told her that its the last chapter, but im sawwwiee! this book has gone on for so long and i enjoyed it, but beauty needs to go now so...thank you for all the support and comments and votes that you all have given me, im thinking about starting a book on mercy's life because some of yall beauts asked for it, so yeah...

enjoy the last chapter <3 x

----

[present time]

thats all i remember from my 16th birthday and my confesion to gevone , I never really looked at any boys after that, i stuck my head in the books, went out with the girls, and concentrated on my dancing and now here i am thinking, all the pain i went through back then, have made me who and what i am today...im a dancer now, proffessionally...im 21 years old now, living in my mothers flat...ma decided to move to the country side from the time she began working, aunty is married  and yinka?...shes finished studying dermatology (something like that) she practices in making medicines and inventing new cures for sever deseases....

i sipped my coffee and placed it back on the cofee table, ive been writting my book on the time i had when i arrived here in my beautiful country england and what happened to me through then...looking back then, i was in alot of sticky sitiations then again...can you blame me?

"he ma bad boy...bad boy bad boy bad boy bad boy bad boy...

hollup..if hes a bad boy, bet he feels good though good though-"

"grrh" i growled and set my laptop on the table, i saved my book and logged off, before aswering my phone "Mum, have you lost your mind or is there actually an important reason for this phone call?" i spoke down the phone...

"Is that a polite way to greet your mother, just to remind you i gave birth to you young lady!" she tutted as i rolled my eyes and picked up the box of chocolates that sat on the table...im really scared of these things some times, you never really know what each chocolate has inside...

"why did you call ma?" i sighed as i chewed on some dark chocolate with orange fudge inside, "for the eighth time today alone, might i add" eggh i thought as the chocolate melted on my tongue...i took it out of my mouth and put it on the plate on the table. 

i heard mum sigh on the other line..

"Ma!" i laughed after the long pause shed just given me "do you actually have something to say?" i shook my head, i knew i shouldnt have gotten her an iphone for christmas last year, she doent realise how much money shes spending on these calls iether, and im paying for it!

"okay...alright" she sighed again "you know i love you baby, and i will always be your mother, but im getting old hun, and i think its time you-"

i was wondering where this was going untill i realised "not this again ma" i laughed while getting up from my sofa, i grabbed my  empty cup of cofee and the plate with chocolate on it that looks like a small animals poo and headed to the kitchen that i grew up in.

"what!..im just reminding you ! that time is running out for me! who knows when i will live up to! i need some-" i stopped ma from finishing the sentence

"ma! you dont need any grandkids, and i dont need kids...yet, your only 54 years old ma, youre not even considered old" i commented and leaned my head on my phone trapping it between my shoulder and my ear so that i could wash the dishes.

"i feel old..." she mumbled

"thats because you dont work anymore, so you dont have much to do, not to meantion the fact that you live alone in that massive house, i told you not to buy it but did you listen...no!" i sighed