thirteenn!! (my fav number guys so read now!)

HI MA BUBBSS LOOL, SO I'VE UPLOADEED! :D

Enjoy<3

_______________________________________________________________________________

“Bye!” I heard yinka’s bellowing voice before she slammed the door hard...Making me jump. I felt like I wasn’t seeing her much anymore...which I wasn’t.

So it was the same process for me. Make my bed, shower, get dressed it was too hot outside, and was gonna see Dom today, so i wore my shorts and a green and white top thing and some ankle boots, i needed my sun glasses so i started roming around my room for something! anything!, then i saw them, reaching my hands out i grabbed some round old fashioned glasses, that'll do i shrugged and headed for breakky.

i was having breakfast while on face book on BB...I suddenly decided to look at the pictures of me and Bree, she’d untagged herself off them, and I was getting bare nasty comments now....I wondered what the hell she was telling everybody, even shay was off me for effing sake...its not fair, how can you be so selfish, what did I do?!...I groaned in frustration before eating the last Crum of my crisp toast...and coffee then dunked the plates in the sink and washed them

the house being empty siddenly made me think about ma...when was eh coming back?, she said a few days but she hadnt even called once, and taling about caling, when was Doms mum gonna call me?! i needed to see him, why was he out of hospital so early, he didnt seem confortable enough to leave and hospital omg! Drey, please wake up soon....drey i dont know whats wrong with everyone...urggh why am i talking to drey in my head?...im so lost!!, i wanna o to school, have friends do homework, watch movies have boyfriends around me when ever...why is my life so comprimised?!!!

The banging noise pounded at my door, in surprise, i got from my seat and rushed to it...then was suddenky scared as i slowly walked over to it.

“BEAUTY...OPEN UP MAN!” Gevone sounded angry. I frowned and sighed with relief, why he was like this, he’s normally the annoying prick who’s always in your face.

I opened the door silently and looked at Gevone as he rushed in huffily.

“She’s such a...Ugh!!...I can’t believe what she’s doing...and I can’t even...oh my day’s...she’s so careless, and I thought I was the sorry excuse in my family!” Gevone blurted out and slumped in the sofa frustrated.

I slowly sat down next to him...he was all like this because of Bree...but somewhere in there, i knew i fitted in.

“What did she do now?” i mumbled.

He opened his mouth “can you believe she-!” he stopped and looked at me “don’t worry”

“What? Why? Why can’t you tell me” i frowned.

“Its...its just too arrgh nahh fam...nah...just forget it” he said shaking his head and i frowned again...so he expects me to be fine after he barged in my house and started blubbering like.

“Well...then why you here so early?” i asked eyeing him curiously.

“Err, well...to tell you that, I can’t take you and akhira today, I got to start sorting my school tings so” he looked at me sorry, my mood suddenly dropped. But i was still grateful for what he’d done these past days.

“It’s okay...But thanks though” I smiled.

“nah...its cool man” he shrugged while grabbing the remote...kmt I rolled my eyes. Looking at him, he looked rough today, I felt sympathy.

“want breakfast, or tea?” i asked him...at first he looked at me as if trying to understand what i was saying, then replied.

“oh...nah i’m good B” he smiled and went back to his TV...i shrugged and sighed, and turned to watch TV aswell...the morning show!...boooy! who thought Gevone watched ish bout cooking?.