chapter four ♥ ❤

Beauty has a little talk with her mum that turns her around a little.

 plus, theres a new and fresh character joining us! hope she's okay

Chapter 4

‘ruff!, ruff!, wruff” my alarm jerked me awake, in a way, I was happy because I’d had the worst nightmare…which I couldn’t remember.

I gingerly turned off my alarm and got off the bed, I my bed up so I didn’t have to do it later, then grabbed my towel and walked out of my room…

I decided to check on ma instead of heading to the bathroom…I crept to her door as quietly as I could then moved back and fly kicked the door before jumping in her room…no one…what a bummer, ma’s king sized bed was neatly made, her room looked perfect. I sighed and started heading to the bathroom when I head ma singing in the kitchen, she was ready and showered, wearing her black suit and her hair packed up, it went well with her job…selling houses… I waked over and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

“Morning ma”

She smiled widely at me, which was freaky, what’s making her so happy, then I remembered her date.

“How did it go?” I asked her with interest.

“It’s a long story, I’ll tell you when you come home” she made a little girly sound and carried on cooking.

“Oh, I was meant to ask you if you got the oyster card done as we talked about, and could I go to a party tomorrow?” I bit my lip

Ma sighed and turned to me, with her hand on hip.

Then placed the spatula on the table before searching in her bag for my oyster card.

“I’m not sure Hun, I mean, I don’t know what’s going to happen there, if its safe and I heard from rosy that the boys around here are quite-“she explained, then gave me the oyster, the picture she used is from when I was ten with a gap tooth…real glamorous huh?.

“Firstly…who is rosy? And second, I’m going to have my friends with me, Bree, shantel and shay…who is the daughter of your boyfriend “I quickly added.

“well, firstly, rosy is our next door neighbour who apparently saw you, hugging some boy late last night…Bee, what time did you come home?!” ma was getting angry, I never like when ma’s angry because I always feel like crying for no reason.

I looked down, trying to think, I need to tell her the truth but she might get angrier.

“Around eight…but only because I went to shay’s house and the boy rosy saw was her best friend” I lied “he live’s next door to her, and  they offered that he escorted me home…ma, I don’t like being in a house alone…and I’m sorry”

 She looked at me intensely before breathing a long sigh

“Shower…now”