♡chapter nine *(♡_♡)*

pic of akhira...ignore the dude!---------->

this chapters a little short but its okay i guess x x x x x-----------------x x x x x

Gevone got out of the car and came over to my side...akhira was asleep still, i didnt want to wake her up, she musta been tired though...Gevone opened my door.

"should i wake her up?" i asked him? 

he sighed and rubbed his face, i hadnt noticed the little cuts on his face. his knuckles, they were raw even with his dark skin.

"uh!" i heard a groaning Gevone, i snapped and looked up...holy!

i didnt realise i'd been touching his cuts untill i snapped out of it, he was staring at me..my hand was on the cut on his lip...oh mi gosh. i snatched my hand quickly...what the hell juss happened dere?

i looked away, speak, say something.

"uhm" he cleared his throat " yeh...she needs to eat innit"  Gevone spoke normally...phew!

"oh-o-okay" i mumbled and softly shook akhira...she murmered something. "akhira?" she cried a bit 

"no mummy...stop" she mumbled "it hurts mummy"

my eyes widened...what?!...i looked at Gevone who was staring at akhira.

"did i just hear that?" i asked softly...he looked up at me and then back to akhira "what does she do to her?" 

"i dont know" Gevone mumbled...the next thing i knew, he was growling and punched the side of his car, waking up akhira..."Gevone!...oh mi gosh, you okay?" i got out of the car and placed akhira on the floor...

"let me see" i spoke sharply...

"shit that burns!" he hissed 

"then let me see!!" i said loudly...it might be briken...why would you munch a car?

he showed me his hand ...it was bleeding, the skin ripped on the nuckled "why did you do that" i mumbled to my self "let me clean it" aww, deja'vu, i said the same thing to dom when he'd punched the wall at the party...what am i doing with gevone here?

"whaat one are we going to?" i asked 

"umm...what do you wanna eat?" he asked, was he really bothered about me?...i picked akhira up, 

"what do you wanna eat babe" u asked her, she leaned her head on my sholder...

"mcDonalds...me and uncle drey have it every monday" she murmered tome.

"what?" gevone asked

"well, mcdonald it is"  is smiled. "okay lets go"

i started heading to mcnalds, kfc was just up the road...nahh, md D is gud, i hadnt had any since the first night we arrived in the uk...two weeks and i've already gotten myself into so much, i just hope it gets better.

"what do you want beauty?" gevone asked

"oh...errm akhira, what do you want?" she was just leaning on my shoulder

"i've already ordered for her b" he smiled...oh

"errm...whatever you're having" i shrugged

"two cheese burgers" he said...the preety white girl at the counter smiled at him,

"drinks?" she said the way she was moving and smiling told me she was onto him.

"drink babe?" he said to me  strocking my cheek...i was shocked at first but realised what he was doing.

"just water hun" i smiled then looked at akhira still holding on to me, this was fun!, then looking at her reminded me of drey again, the thought of dreay drifted to Dom...he was my man, and what was i doing?

"bee, les go" gevone was smiling at me "we'll eat in the car, its stuffy here"

"oh, okay" i followed

outside, we walked closely, gevone said that girl was still looking, i turned back and she was!...outside of the counter and staring at us...

"wow!" i laughed...then felt gevones arm lock my weist...i was shocked...it was too close, what if i smelled, and my breath lool, he was way too close.

"sorry" he said when we got to the car, i placed akhira in the back, she'd been so quiet...then i got in the front right after gevine sirted out the chairs...leaning the back, i sat looking back ant akhira.

i gave her her food, milk and a tissue. she sarted eating, so cute, her bites are so tiny and she chews so cutely

"you kay hunny?" i asked her...she looked up at me and nodded.

"she's probably tired" Gevone spoke and winced in pain when he tounched his hand

"let me clean than, have we got wet wipes?" i asked

"yeh, but dont worry, imma do it when i get home" he smiled

"Gevone-"

"its cool Bee" he laughed.

"umh...aunty beauty?" akhira! she called me

"yeh?" i sked smilling to myself

"c-ch-can you open, m-my drink for me?"  she asked handing me the bottled milk

i opened it and handed it to her, she started drinking.

"what do you say hun?" i asked

"f-tfh-thank you" she said#

" you're welcome hun" i smiled, while i heard gevone chuckle softly, i turned to him and gave him a look, she shook his head and gave me my food...

finally...im starvin boi!

"thanks," i sorted myself out and  started to eat, i took a deep bite of my burger...mhhh that is soo good!.

"errm..beauty" Gevone spoke, i turned to him smiling widely

"mh?" i asked

"did you hear what you just said?" he laughed, i shook my head, still chewing,

he cleared his throat "mmmmhh thats soo good!" he mimicked

my eyes widened

oh no'!

 so then, we ate, and it was round to five when we finished, i was so tired i started to sleep, Gevone said he'd drop me off at home and he'll take akhira home, she was asleep too, i sighed and said okay and thank you, then he took me home..

"you better sort out that hand" i mumbled while closing the door

"yh dw...same time tomorrow?...i'll pick you up so we drop her off.yh" he smiled

"why do you have to? aint you got school?" i asked

"i just came out of school, i've got a few weeks off before colly" he shrugged

"oh right, okay, and thank yuo so much" i smiled

"nahh its cool, man bein a gentelman innit" he smiled and started the car...i watched them go off, then i headed up.

*

 "wow. you got it worse than me" yinka spoke munching on her spqghetti..

"mhhgh" .i yawned and got into bed...

she sat on the floor eating and doing homework...apparently i'd missed the birth video, cos in the end, the woman pushed so hard, she shat herself...gheez, giving birth is wring sometimes...but then yinka had homework on it.

"i saw dylan though, we jammed together at lunch and break"she smiled

"awwh" i mumbled as i drifted off...yinka laughed

"g'night beauty" she said.

"mhgh"

-----