chapter thirty seven

CAUTION:THERES ALOT OF SMEXUAL TALK SO..SORRY I CANT MAKE IT LESS, SMEXUAL.... LOL

                                   GET READY FOR SOME ROMANCE!!! ;p

----------NEXT DAY.------------

MERCY'S POV pt2

 i sighed and rolled of my bed, the house was silent as usual, not that it bothered me anymore, ive gotten used to living lone ever since it happened, and to me, it seems like its my punishment for all the things that i did wrong in my life, rubbing my face, i stood up from the floor that i'd fallen to,in amazement it didnt cause an earthquake. why i even feel sorry for myself, i dont know, i mean, its not that bad to be a little 'thick' ive known it all of my life, my mother taught me that. that was untill it actually happened to me, then everything went wrong.

i walked over to my drawer and opened it, once again pulling out a picture of my happy family, since before i could remember its always been me and mum together, in the picture, mum and i stood side by side, her arm pulling me almost too much as though shes squishing me into the tight embrace, i was smiling like i had been laughing, i was slim, medium height, my skin was a glistening chocolate colour, my eyes big and bright, my african lips revealing  those sraight white teeth that at that age, i shouldnt have had. i was beautiful and innocent. 

biting back the tears like i do each morning.i throw the picture back into the drawer and closed it shut, i shook my head, then walked to my bathroom. ignoring the squeaks that my wight caused to the floor. i wet ahead and opened the door then stood still, i found myself staring at myself in full view, my legs looked painfully big ,heavy and closed together, which isnt sexy at all, my stomach pokes out of my nightvest, my boobs looked too big for me, and through all that, my face didnt seem to age, i had a round and narrow face and those cheeks that just couldnt be tamed. with a sigh, i watched as a tear rolled down my face, who would want this? why did i do it, why did i let myself go? i shook my head and headed back to my room, the holiday was here which meant that i'll be stuck in the house. i wondered if mum would ever come back, what she did was understandable but wrong wether i had hurt her or not.

i squinted at the window from where i stood, the light had seeped through, i went close to the window to close it, only to find myself looking out at their house, whos house? dylans of course. only that they were outside, i could see dylan walking out of the door and julian at his mothers car, i gulped at the fact that they both were next door to me and that i was spying on them, their mum suddenly come out oo, beautifully dressed in bright colours, she'd always been exotic, ever since i knew her. she walked over to julian who had been laughing t something that she'd just said, she looked like she was mocking him with her hands placed o her hips like that, sha is so pretty, much like mum. i found myself watching them, Dylan with his hands in his pockets looking bored yet a smirk played at his lips as he watched his mother, i turned to look at julian  who wastalking with a wide smile that just made my legs wobble like jelly, my stomach knotted, i bit my lip and  i forced myself to look at his mother instead, she had a warning look in her eyes, as she poked julians side, i smiled at the sight of him jumping, and the rememberance that he'd always been  ticklish, she then screamed something while tickling him, and Dylan started to laugh, shock crossed my face, i also felt a little hurt, he laughed?, he laughed, but, he hadnt laughed since the deal that happened when i...

julian screamed so loudly that i could hear him saying 'i surrender'. His mum stuck out her hand and he placed the car keys in her hand, she smiled sweetly and smugly and then said something...suddenly i felt someone else watching, i looked up, following the eyes untill my eyes landed on Dylan watching me with a blank expression, my eyes widened and i drew back from the curtains.