Chapter 5: This Prank War Just Got Sticky (X)

Nina’s POV

I groaned as I reached over and slammed my alarm clock off. It was six o’clock in the morning and I definitely wasn’t looking forward to getting up.

I swung my legs to the side of the bed, flinging the blanket to the side. A gust of cold air hit my bare tummy and legs… I gasped as I realized I was still in my bathing suit, how did I even get here last night? I remember crashing on the lounge chair after Cade left, but I don’t remember walking here. Maybe someone carried me? Yeah, that had to be it! It was probably just Ryder.

I ran my fingers through my knotty hair, and started walking through the dark room to my bathroom. The bathroom was in between my room and another unoccupied room which now probably belonged to Janie or Joe. I swung open the door and was immediately blinded by the bright lights.

“What the hell?” I moaned. I put my hands over my eyes and squeezed them tightly shut, trying to regain my sight. My eyes fluttered open and I let out a blood curdling scream. “What are you doing in here?!” I screeched, looking at a very naked Dylan. I put my hands over my eyes once again, and tried feeling around for a towel that I knew was hanging around somewhere.

“Well you see, my room is right there, and this was the bathroom that was attached so I came in here and took a shower,” He explained slowly as if I was mentally incapable of comprehending anything… So maybe he had a point, but he didn’t need to be so obvious about it…I peeked open my eye and saw that he was pointing to the room that was right next to mine.

“That can’t be your room!” I exclaimed. I dropped my hands and finally located the towel I was looking for. I whipped the towel at him, and took a second to look at everything but his precious area. He had a gorgeous six-pack and he had very toned arms. Saying I was left breathless would be an understatement; I looked back up into his eyes, and saw he was smirking.

“See anything you like?” He teased, not even embarrassed by the fact that he was naked in front of me.

“Not at all,” I lied, turning around so my back was facing him. “Can you cover up?!”

“Why? I like seeing you all flustered,” He whispered in my ear, causing me to shudder. A blush crept on my cheeks and I could perfectly picture the smirk that was on his face. His strong manly scent filled my nose, and I basically wanted to die right there from how good it smelt. He smelt as if he just walked out of a forest, woodsy… How could one person smell like that? It’s impossible…

“I’m not flustered,” I squeaked. I wondered if he could feel my heart beating out of my chest because I certainly felt it.

“Uh-huh, sure, whatever you say pumpkin,” He sarcastically retorted.

“Just hurry up, I need to take a shower!” I snapped and with that, I left the steamy bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and breathed heavily, my rapid heartbeat not really helping the matter.

That was definitely unexpected. I wondered who was in charge of the rooming placement because when I figured out, they were going to be on my hit list.

I slid down the door and pulled my knees up to my chest.  My body felt explosive from our encounter and I couldn’t keep my thoughts off his chiseled body. After my breathing calmed and my body cooled, I decided to get my clothes ready to keep my mind off of him. I padded over into my walk-in closet which was the size of a room itself. I picked out a dress that looked like a skirt and a top. The skirt part was a mint green that flowed to right above my mid-thigh and the top part was black. The heavy material of the shirt went up to right above my chest and then it was lace with a floral print. I grabbed black flats and draped the dress over my arm bringing it to my bed.