Prologue (X)

*This story is currently going under editing, the main characters' real last name is Padley... But I originally had them as Parris, if you see a Parris, I will get to changing it to Padley. The chapters that have the 'X' are the ones edited. Thank you and I hope you enjoy :) 

Prologue 

All eyes were on the famous Padley triplets as we stepped out of the sleek black car. We were finally seniors this year at Tenafly High school. I had butterflies in my belly, a bright buzzing light-fullness inside of me and nothing could stop me from smiling.Tenafly High School was in Alpine, New Jersey which was where I lived for my whole life. I was part of the Padley triplets, and yes, my sister, brother and I basically ran the school with the help of some other kids. But no, we do not treat anyone poorly or act like stuck up brats. But let me explain myself.

Ryder Padley, the oldest of us, was the quarter back and captain of the varsity football team. He had brown hair that was most usually spiked with gel or maybe it’s natural because I never saw him any other way, brown eyes that shimmer with determination, and tanned skin. His best mates are Asher Smith, Tyler Banks, and Jack Willis who were also on the football team. Asher, Tyler, and Jack were his right hand men and they have been like brothers to Ryder for as long as I can remember. Asher had dirty blonde hair that was perfectly styled every day and to match he had dark eyes, with small specks of black in them that you would only see if you got really close to his perfectly chiselled face. Tyler’s dirty blonde hair was so dark that sometimes it almost seemed brown. The light green specks in his deep, chocolate brown eyes were somehow an odd yet beautiful contrast. Jack Willis had short coffee coloured hair and hazel eyes to match. 

Every girl wanted to date my brother and call him their soul mate. Believe me when I say I’ve overheard way too many girls talk about my brother. But too bad for them, my brother will never fall in love. Ryder Padley doesn’t do love. He’s more of the player type really, but aside from that he’s the brother anyone would wish to have.

Amber Padley, the second triplet by two minutes. She had blonde wavy hair that fell perfectly down her back and piercing blue eyes that you couldn’t help but stare into. She’s the captain of the varsity cheerleading team and she had every guy falling all over her but she never settled down before. She didn’t want to any time soon even though we were starting senior year. She was the popular girl but she didn’t boss anyone around nor bully anyone. She wasn’t as they say “not worthy of being popular.” Ryder had no problem when Amber brought home her “boy of the day”. Okay, no, she didnt’t actually have a new boy every day but I liked to call them that. They would literally do anything she asked!

Her first in command was Bianca Summers who is also a captain. She had brown hair that can be worked with any hair style due in mind. She could wear curly hair one day and straight hair another but she always had her bangs clipped to the back. Their other captain was Hailey Walker. She had beach blonde hair and a flawless smile. These three perfectionistic girls were known as “The Trio” and they were the most popular girls in the entire school.

Last but certainly not least, is me, Nina Padley, the youngest of the Padley Triplets. I had light brown hair that naturally waved by itself and reached all the way to my stomach. I also had brown eyes that apparently “sparkled”. Well at least that’s what my mom once told me, along with the rest of my family. Though when I looked in the mirror, all I saw were boring, dull eyes. I would have died to have had an appearance like my sister.

I was captain of the Varsity Dance Team with my best friend Emma Anderson. We both had been dancing since we could walk and it was our dream to move on to Juilliard for college. Our two other best friends were also on the dance team with us. Their names were Nicole Miller and Emily Hale. Nicole was gorgeous with soft, wavy brown hair and beautiful brown eyes with a tanned skin colour. Emily Hale had fiery red hair that you couldn’t miss and grassy amber eyes to finish off the feisty look she had going.

My brother would never let me get even close to another guy, let alone date them. My brother was very protective over me since after all, I was his “baby sis.” He cared for me a lot, and even though sometimes it was annoying, he was still the best brother.

We all got to the top of the school pyramid in our own ways. Ryder and his friends were known as the “Top 4”, which basically stood for the top hottest guys in our school and everyone wanted to jump down their throats. My sister and her friends were in “The Trio”, which meant that they were the most popular, the most beautiful girls in our school and guys would do anything to even speak to them for a second. The Top 4 and The Trio were the two groups full of the players, and that’s what both of them were known for. My three friends and I were known as the “Quad,” which stood for the non-player girls, and guys basically chased after us if they wanted a real, long-lasting relationship with a beautiful girl… Well except for me. Ryder had that covered, no matter how many times I begged him to lay off.

The individual titles for us Padley Triplets were “The Sweetheart,”  “The Bad boy,” and “The Hottie.” Can you guess which name went to whom? “The Bad boy” went to the one and only Ryder Padley. “The Hottie” obviously went to Amber and “The Sweetheart” went to me, Nina Padley.

Now, my brother was not truly a bad boy, if that’s what you’re thinking. What gave him that label was that he got into fights easily and usually always won, leaving the guy to go run off in humiliation. I hated when he got into fights, being the reason why I never watched, whereas my sister was always screaming at him to punch harder. He also broke a lot of girls’ hearts as do the other boys of the Top 4. They played girls disgustingly and threw them away after to gain a few bucks from the boys.  I had always had a problem with their ways and I tended to call them man whores. Yes, I call my brother and his friends man whores and to their faces as well. They usually threw stuff at me or tackled me down to the floor to get me to shut up.  My sister was a gorgeous girl, hence the name “Hottie.” What made her most wanted is that no boy had ever gotten her for more than a day. She played hard to get and boys aim for what was there but weren’t allowed to touch.

And me? I was known as the “Sweetheart” of the school because, yes I was popular but no I was not mean, I didn’t get into fights, and I didn’t use boys just for fun and apparently, people think I’m innocent. No, I didn’t do things that my brother and sister did because one, I truly didn’t want to, and two, they’d never let me anyways. But trust me, I was far from innocent.

============================================================

Hi I'm Sam and this is my new story! I hope you liked so far :)

Nina Padley to the side!

Love you all,

Sam