Road Trip With Mr. Annoying: Blurb

Dedication for the awesome cover on the side!! Thank you

BLURB:

I glared at Tony and held out my hand. "Give me my tampons" I hissed through gritted teeth. Tony smirked and held the package high above his head. "Come and get them then" he replied, that stupid smirk growing. With a sly smile I brought my leg back and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He fell to the ground with a loud groan and released the tampons to nurse himself. I grabbed the box of tampons. "SUCKER!!" I shouted over my shoulder as I ran into the gas station. Ignoring everybody's stares.

What happens if you come home from a year in Italy to find your best friend has disappeared? You find out where she went and go after her, vowing to knock some sense into her noggen when you find her. Now, say your best friend has an very annoying, immature older brother is persistent on coming along... What do you do? DON'T LET HIM COME!! He'll just cause unwanted trouble.

In Mandy Preston's case, she doesn't get to choose whether or not her bestfriend's older brother gets to come. He's coming and that's final. Follow Mandy's humourous roadtrip across the country, filled with Car explosions, Paedophiles, a hitch-hiking raccoon and a deer who has a black belt in karate with Mr. Annoying!

This story is completed and now in editing! So if you see any mistakes I am definitely working on it! Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy!

Copyright © All Rights Reserved