[1] Missing Maya Montoya

For being the first commenter!! YA!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Road Trip With Mr. Annoying"

Copyright  © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chappie isn't very funny but i assure you, there will be funny in this story!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE THIS!!!

Now: READ MOTHER TRUCKERS!!

Chapter 1 "Missing Maya Montoya"

 "Thank you for flying West-Jet, have a nice day!"

As my neon pink Coverses stepped foot on the ground, I felt more relieved than I've ever been in my whole entire life. Finally, home to non other than Trenton, New Jersey. I felt like falling to my knees and having a full on make out session with the ground, I was that happy to be home.

Home to my best friend.

"Mandy Preston!" the man handling the luggage called, waving his hands. I smiled and jogged over to him.

"Here is your luggage Miss Preston, have a good day" he said, smiling as he handed me my purse and two suitcases. I thanked him and walked off towards the airport, trailing my two suitcases behind me.

As I weaved my way through the crowded building, I searched for Maya, only to come up short. I took a seat on one of the many chairs in the waiting room and pulled out my phone.

Maya, my plane landed. Where are you?-Mandy

I sent the text and leaned back on my seat, inhaling deeply. She promised me she'd be waiting here when my plane landed. She never breaks a promise! But, she's never been late either.

This is so unlike her.

Ten calls, thirty texts and one big email later; I got up and grabbed my suitcases. Sliding my purse up my arm until it reached my shoulder, I weaved through the crowd once again and exited the airport. I looked up at the sky and frowned, it's going to rain soon.

When I landed it was only slightly cloudy.

Sighing, I began walking down the street, smiling slightly at the noise of the city. Cars whizzing past, honking horns, people's chatter with the occasional scream, the loud sirens. Yup, couldn't get better than this.

That is, until the rain started.

This wasn't just normal rain; this was a over the top down-pour. Sooner or later, we're gonna need Noah to build his Arc.

Now soaked to the bone, I waved my hands around frantically, trying to hail a taxi. "Taxi!" I yelled as one passed, "TAXI!!" I all but screamed and finally one stopped. Smiling, I grabbed my suitcases and walked over.

Yanking the door open, I threw my suitcases in and soon followed. Once I was in and seated properly, I let out a breathe and looked up at the Taxi driver.

"Where to little lady?" the gruff man asked in a deep scratchy voice as he itched the back of his greasy dark brown hair. "Pine Avenue..Just drop em off at the bus stop" I told him and he nodded. As he sped off, I leaned back in my seat and ran a hand through my soaking wet brown hair.