Chapter 13

Story Till Now

Liam James Payne and Tiara Williams are set for their forced wedding. Even though they get ready to marry each other, their hearts never really want to get married. Since both of them agree to take this huge step only on the accounts of their father's request, everything starts getting downhill. Then, Liam agrees to go on a honeymoon with Tiara since they were actually not given any option.

Liam's mother packs Tiara's baggage with lingerie and Tiara has nothing but Liam's clothes to survive with for another three weeks. The first two days seem to go as bad as they pass since all they do is fight on small petty issues. Tiara also slaps Liam unexpectedly which is not taken in a good way by Liam. He goes away somewhere for a walk and comes back completely drunk.

Next day also, does not go as per order since they don't have conversations but silly fights to exchange vocals. They get the biggest jolt in their lives when they realize that there are already people on the island who are sending information to Liam's father. That very unfaithful night, they get another shock in the form of Roger who is their diving instructor. What else does life have in stock for Liam and Tiara?

Chapter Thirteen

''When pain brings you down, don't be silly, don't close your eyes and cry, you might just be in the best position to see the sun shine.'' - Alanis Morisette.

----------------------------------------------

"Aricia, stop being a spoiled sport and come join me! Dad will not allow me to go there alone. If you're with me, he will at least consider this proposal. Please?" I tried my best to pout and show a puppy-face to my elder sister, Aricia.

Aricia was two years older to me and was eighteen while I was sixteen. She was the best sister any girl could ever be blessed with. For starters, she was protective and over-protective in that case. She actually behaved like I was her baby sister, which I was, but you know what I mean. And sometimes it got out of hand when she started behaving like my mother in public. But on the other hand, she was the best girl gossiper, secret keeper and my sobbing pillow. Imagining my life without her was impossible.

Apart from being a perfect sister, she was a perfect woman already. She had a figure to kill for with hair like silk under the sun shine. She was voted as the Prom Queen a number of times and now, you can imagine what she looked like. Really beautiful, yes. But her inner beauty was much more shinning than her external features.

"I am not a spoiled sport, Tia. And you, for once, stop being a brat. Do you know how dangerous deep sea diving can get? What if something happens to us, to you?" She folded her hands on her chest and then shrugging of her head, she turned around to indulge her nose in the book that she was reading.

"Of course it's not dangerous. I have done it already, remember?" I ran to the other side to face her. I was a brat but I wasn't going to admit to it.

"But that was with father and a hell load of other entourage surrounding you and your every move. We or you aren't going. End of discussion." She stated without looking at me. 

I just had gone for my first dive in my vacations last month. And after that stopping me was slowly getting impossible. The dive was magical and intoxication for me. Why couldn't anyone get it? I really wanted to do it and I will do it. I thought of unloading my only weapon which I used during crisis like this.

Tears started creeping out of my eyes and slowly down my jawline. I sobbed and again until my act looked convincing at least. I cleared the tear on my cheek in a dramatic way and sucked in my nose. As expected, Aricia looked up to face me and the stern look which she had for a long time changed in to a concerned and tensed focus on me.