Chapter 11

' 'Cause you're the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and i don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love is insanity then why are you my clarity?'- Clarity, Zedd ft Foxes.

--

"Hideous and pathetic," He stated, with the same look on his face.

"You said the truth last night, Liam."

"And how can you say that, Tiara?"

"Because that's what you called my skirt last night."

"Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you?" He said, his mouth twitched and his eyes went narrow. I swear he was thinking that he was stuck on an island with a psycho. I tried to answer with all the self control which was left inside me, not trying to motivate the already-commenced fight.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I just want to know about last night."

"And why is that?"

"Because you sounded as if you were hiding something from me and yet wanted to let me know about it. Why can't you get it that I'm all curious now?" My shoulders dropped as I finally let out what I wanted to say. Yet, the look on his face clearly showed that he didn't get it a bit. Frankly, nor did I knew what I was really talking about. Liam was ninety percent drunk and there are full chances that he was just playing along with me. But that ten percent of my mind, the part which doesn't really consider the sane things, is continuously warning me that it's not what I am really trying to convince myself with.

"Tiara Williams, are you that kind of a blonde that you don't really understand that I wasn't conscious of my self last night? I swear I won't ever talk to you after boozing if you start believing everything that I say." He let out a sigh and I could fairly understand that even if there was something, he won't budge to tell me even a bit.

"Please try not to talk to me ever, no matter you are tight or not." I spat out. There was no way he could talk to me like that. I crossed my hands on my chest and stood in a dramatic pose. I pouted out a bit, without realizing, and immediately withdrawed it.

"Oh, you know? That hurt. Too much, that too, right here." He pointed on his chest, as if gesturing on his heart with all the sarcasm he had inside him. Well, if anyone would make a video of us fighting and post it on Youtube then I swear to anyone, it would immediately go viral. He closed his eyes again and pressed his fingers against his forehead. Even after the medicine, his head was paining alot, he seemed.

"I'm sure it did. That thing is not very used to ego break, right?" I pointed on his chest and raised my eyebrow. I felt like mentally giving myself a standing ovation, very well known to the fact that he would now erupt like a volcano.

Instead, he released his fingers from his head and opened his eyes slowly. I think he was now trying to control his anger. 

"I already told you. Nothing could bruise it nor break it."

"Not everything is about you, Liam. Don't let your ego get to your head." I huffed, discarding what I said as useless. 

"Possibly, but majority of things are, wife." He said to me with a straight face. He really was a person with a lot of ego and self-importance. Sure that is a good thing only till it doesn't foul your mind with things all about yourself.

"Yes, please yourself, husband." I bit out.

He definitely did not take it in a good way as I was pulled by my arm in a tight hold. His eyes hardened and mouth thinned as he pressed his hold on me tighter. I passed out a gently cry of grimace as his hold was really painful. He smirked at me as if he was satisfied with the agony I was suffering to.