Chapter 5

"One hour of right down love is more than the worth an age of dully living on." -- Aphra Ben, the Rover

--

"Take care of youself, Tiara.  You will never forget our honeymoon, darling." Liam said, giving me the most sarcastic smile ever. I gulped nervously. What have I gotten myself into?

I looked outside of my car window and millions of emotions arised inside me. It didn't take me forever to realize that I was now a married lady, no matter what this marriage meant to me. The man sitting next to me, was my husband, no matter that he didn't care damn about me. And now, I was off to my honeymoon to an unknown location, no matter that I was least interested.

I wanted to know where my honeymoon was. Father and mother had no clue whereas asking Liam would be equivalent to asking a dead stone. Liam's mother had planned it all and really, I had no clue how she was or how she wanted to mould Liam's and my relationship. Didn't anyone really see how we looked at each other? Did anyone notice that there was no sense of love or carresness in our eyes which should be there given the fact that we were getting married? Probably not.

I was still drifting in my thoughts when I heard Liam talk on the phone with somebody.

"Yes, Mr.Wilson. Liam here.."

"Well, I'm great. How are you doing?"

"Thank you so much for the blessing. I'll pass it on to my wife."

"I have taken your share on consideration, Mr.Wilson. But I'm sorry to inform that I'm on a leave for the next three weeks. Honeymoon, you see. So I'll have to pass on your file to Josh. Yes, don't worry. He'll take care of it."

"Good bye, Mr.Wilson." He cut the call and looked outside the window again. He didn't really talk to me after the 'beware-with-me' statement he told me right after sitting in the car. Yes, I get it that he's not really interested to talk to me. But I had to spend three feaking weeks with him in an entire lonely location. This was not the time to show ego, Tiara.

"Liam?" I collected all the courage I had inside me.

"Mmmm..?" He muttered without looking at me.

"Do you know where are we going to?"

"Our honeymoon?"

"The location, Einstein."

"I don't know and I don't care a damn, wife."

Control, Tiara, control. He is trying to shoo me off on purpose. And did he just call me 'wife'? Well, let's be happy that he is not cursing me. But calling me 'wife'? Really?

"Well, it seems that you do think that I care alot. But sorry for bruising your ego, I don't really care much. Okay? And my name is Tiara."

He turned his head towards me in a jiffy and those caramel crust eyes bore into mine. "My ego can never be bruised. Get it? And aren't you my wife?"

"I am. But I have a name."

"Good to know." 

Dog. The only thing I wanted to tell him that he was a dog. A totally obnoxious, irritating and self-obseesed dog. I could have given another come back but it didn't take me time to think Liam is not a person worth talking to.

The car stopped and I looked outside to see a jet plane waiting for us. A private jet. Really? Where is this lady sending us to?

The driver pulled open my door and took my handbag in his hand. Liam walked briskly next to me and stood next to the pilot. I walked quitely towards the jet and stood there till our bags were loaded. I looked back at Liam and he was engaged in a deep conversation with our pilot, laughing occassionally.