I'm A Walking Travesty (All Time Low Fanfic) - Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Valarie’s P.O.V

“How can I win a girl’s heart?” Jack asked as the two of us sat together on the couch.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, what can I do to get her to like me?”

“It varies from girl to girl I guess,” I replied quietly.

“Well, what do you think,” He asked, looking at me sideways.

“Personally, I like romantic, candlelit dinners. Corny love songs or letters. Sappy stuff like that.”

Jack nodded his head slightly and looked away from me.

“It’s stupid I guess,” I said quietly, “Are you talking about Daisy?”

“Err, sure,” he murmured.

“Be yourself, Jack. You’re an amazing guy and she’s insane not to like you,” I comforted.

“Really?”

“Really.”

He smiled a little before standing up and heading to the bedroom. It wasn’t long before Sof joined me on the couch.

“Can you give me some advice?” She asked.

“I guess so. I seem to be Dr. Phil today,” I joked.

She laughed before continuing.

“I feel funny. Like I’ve got butterflies in my stomach. I think it might be love?” Sof blurted.

“With who?” I asked.

“It’s a long story,” She murmured.

“I have time,” I pressed.

“Well while you guys were out the night before the show it was just Zack and I and we, well, we sort of kissed.”

“OH. MY. GOD! Really?” I screamed.

“Yeah,” she said sheepishly, “I don’t know what I’m feeling about it though. I can’t put my finger on it.”
“You so have the hots for him,” I raised my eyebrows.

“How do you know?” She asked.

“Dude, I’m the love doctor,” I said sarcastically.

Suddenly both our phones buzzing our pockets at the exact same time. I pulled mine out to see a twitter notification.  I read it before shoving my phone in my pocket and pretending I’d never seen it. Sof was staring angrily at her phone.

“What did yours say?” I asked.

She looked up from here phone.

“Please die Sof you whore,” she read outloud.

“Oh wow,” I muttered.

“What about you?” She asked.

“Fuck you Valarie you fat shit,” I quoted.

“Who’s it from?” Sof asked.

“All Time Low Anonymous,” I muttered.

“Me too.”

“Sam calm down!” Alex shouted.

Sof and I looked up to see Sam storming out of the bedroom with Alex hot on her heels. She looked like she was crying and she turned around to look at him, shoving her phone in his face.

“How that hell am I supposed to calm down?” She yelled.

I guessed that she had gotten a tweet from the anonymous as well. Alex didn’t say anything but tried to grab Samantha’s hand. She pulled hers away from his and sat down on the other side of the couch.

“What’s going on?” Sof asked her sister.

“You don’t deserve to be with Alex you stupid slut,” Sam said.

“What?”

“Some person just tweeted that,” Sam murmured.

Alex sat down beside her, putting his arm around her shoulders and pulling her close to him.

“I got something like that too,” Cass said grumpily, appearing from the bathroom, “About my hair of all things.”

She looked as though she was about to personally find the person that was tweeting things about us and fly kick them in the face. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is exactly what she did.

Jack’s P.O.V

We stopped near a mall and Zack, Rian and Alex had gone in with a few of the girls to go shopping for some stuff for the party. Valarie and I stayed behind while Matt, Vinny and Jeff were still asleep in the bedroom. I grabbed two beers from the fridge and headed outside where Valarie was sitting against the bus.

“Valarie, I got you a beer. I dunno if you wanted one but I got one anyone,” I stuttered.

I sat down beside her and handed her the beer bottle. She murmured a quiet thanks before opening it and taking a sip.

“It’s a nice night,” I said, trying to spark up some conversation.

Valarie shrugged her shoulders.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She shook her head and before I could ask her what was wrong she handed me her phone. As the screen lit up I saw her twitter mention tab was open. I looked closer to see that someone called All Time Low Anonymous had spammed her with hate.

I put her phone down beside us before wrapping my arms around her shoulders and pulling her closer to me. She started to shake as tears fell down her cheeks, dropping onto my shirt. She buried her head in my chest as she cried.
“Valarie, listen to me. Don’t believe a word they say. You are beautiful and amazing and gorgeous.”

“No I’m not,” she muttered through tears, “I’m fat and disgusting.”

“Beauty isn’t defined by the size of your jeans,” I whispered as I held her close.