I'm A Walking Travesty (All Time Low Fanfic) - Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15

Jack’s P.O.V

I leant my head against the bedroom door tiredly. I had not idea what was going on any more. My life was completely messed up. I jumped back when I heard voices inside the bedroom.

“I stuffed everything up, Sam,” Valarie said.

“How?” Sam asked.

“I went on that date with Jordan as a bit of fun, to get out of the usual rut. I never expected us to end up as a, as a thing.”

“And?”

“And what?”

“Why is it a problem? That you two became a thing?”

“Because I like someone else. But I didn’t man up and tell him how I felt when I had the chance.”

I felt my heart sink into my stomach. She likes someone else. Maybe I had imagined her actually enjoying that kiss. Maybe I was so caught up in it, that I had imagined what I wanted to happen.

“Who is he?”  Sam asked.

Silence followed until Sam asked the same question again.

“Jack,” Valarie sighed, “I think, I’m pretty sure that I might be a little bit extremely sort of in love with Jack.”

My heart suddenly leapt out of my stomach and into my throat, pounding rapidly. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my hands started sweating. I didn’t get nervous about many things, but this was easily one of those things.

Sof’s P.O.V

“Where do we stand? You and me, I mean,” Zack asked

“What do you mean?”

“That kiss before, did that mean anything to you?” He pressed.

“Yes,” I replied quietly.

“Really?” He said, a little to excitedly.

I looked up from my feet and smiled.

“Yes really,”

I shuffled closer to him and leaned in and so did he. He kissed the corner of my mouth gently before moving to my lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer and kissed me harder.

“Where are all the fucking towels?” Alex screamed as he burst through the door.

I sighed as Zack and I pulled away from each other. Why did someone always have to burst in on us? Zack just shrugged and stood up to leave.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

Valarie didn’t answer but kept staring into space. We stood outside our current venue while the boys signed merch and had their photos taken with fans. Valarie had been quiet all day and hadn’t said a word to anyone. If she could help it, she would hide away where no one could find her.

“Val?”

Her green eyes snapped away from whatever she was looking at to me. They were red and looked like she had been crying. She just should her head before staring at her feet, her bottom lip trembling. I put my arm around her and hugged her tight as she shook.

“Can you tell me what happened?” I asked.

“Jack, jack, he, well,” She stuttered.

“What did Jack do?”

“He kind of, kissed me yesterday, and, I dunno,” she murmured into my shoulder.

“And?” I urged.