I'm A Walking Travesty (All Time Low Fanfic) - Chapter Ten

Chapter 10

Rian’s P.O.V (I know his point of view was long over due! There will be more in the next chapter maybe)

Sam and Alex had finally made up, and their little fight had made them stronger as a couple. Zack and Sof still had things to sort out though. Zack had gone from upset to angry and I couldn’t see the two of them talking anytime soon. Jack and Valarie had gotten closer than ever and they were practically best friends now. Donna and I were still going steady.

The bathroom door opened and Valarie appeared from behind it. She had straightened her normally wavy hair and made herself up. She had also changed out of her usual skin tight jeans, converse and band tees into a dress that suggested she was going clubbing.

“What are you so dressed up for?” Jack asked as he sat half on half off the couch.

“On a date,” she said.

“With who?” Jack asked. He sounded almost jealous.

“Jordan Eckes,” She smirked.

“Oh,” Jack murmured quietly as Cass wolf whistled and egged her on.

“Since when?” Cass asked.

“He asked me out after their set at the last show,” She smirked.

She smiled widely when someone knocked on the door of the bus. She opened it and sure enough it was Jordan standing behind it. Valarie gave us one last wave goodbye before taking Jordan’s hand and stepping out of the bus. Donna watched them until Jordan’s car was out of sight.

“Alright, go go go!” She said.

Sam, Alex, Donna, Jack, Cass and I all piled out of the bus and got into the van to follow them. Sof was asleep and Zack wasn’t up for partying tonight. When we reached the club we sat up in the balcony so we had a good view of Val and Jordon and so that they couldn’t see that we were stalking them. Jack sat across from me with his head on the table. He hadn’t been very talkative since we left.

“What’s up with you?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he murmured, “I just need a drink.”

Valarie’s P.O.V

Jordan ran a nervous hand through his honey coloured hair as we sat down at a table near the dance floor. We sat across from each other as the techno beat pumped loudly in the background.

“So Valarie,” Jordan murmured.

“So Jordan,” I mimicked.

“How’d you get to meet All Time Low?”

“Well my friend hooked me up with Sam and Sof and they got me to meet All Time Low,” I answered.

Jordan nodded slightly.

“I’d just got out of college and was looking for a job so yeah,” I laughed.

“What were you studying?” he asked.

“Well, I was actually going to become a English professor,” I smirked.

“I can’t imagine you being a professor,” he laughed.

“When I come to think of it, neither can I!”

Jordan got us both another beer and we kept chatting about things when I spotted Jack over his shoulder.

“Hey what are you doing here?” I asked, calling him over.

“I’m just err, getting a drink for everyone,” he replied, staring at the floor.

“Everyone?”

“Err, my, my date, err, Daisy,” he said quickly.

“Ah, okay. Well have fun,” I winked as he slunk away.

Zack’s P.O.V

I flicked through the channels again on the tv. Nothing seemed to interest me at all. I yawned and stretched out on the couch. The bedroom door opened and Sof came out from behind it, rubbing her eyes and stumbling into the kitchen before opening the fridge and pouring some juice for herself. She dipped it out of the cup before looking up to see my on the couch. She gave me a look that said ‘Can we please talk’ and I shifted so there was room for her to sit beside me.

“I’m sorry for being such and asshole yesterday,” I said quietly.

“I’m sorry for walking out on you like that,” she mumbled.

“don’t worry about it,” I murmured.

“I just never realised that you had those kind of feelings for me,” she whispered.

“Neither did I,” I admitted.

We sat quietly beside each other for a few moments. The tenseness in the room could have been sliced with a knife.

“I never realised that I had those kind of feelings for you too,” Sof whispered finally.

“What?”

“I like you too, Zack,” she turned around on the couch so that we were both facing each other, “I was just too stupid to realize.”
She stood up and stood near the counter in the kitchen. I followed her. I leant in toward her, wrapping a hand around the small of her back and the other behind her head, slowly pressing my lips against hers. My heart was racing and I felt so nervous, but I didn’t pull back. To my surprise, she didn’t either. We both pulled away for a breath and I brushed a strand of hair away from her face.

She stared at me, her brown eyes looked confused and happy at the same time. She put a hand on my cheek before standing on her toes to kiss me again.

“I’m fine, really,” Valarie shouted as Jack and Jordan helped her through the door.

Sof and I pulled away from each other and I leaned back on the counter beside her.

“You’re drunk,” Jack murmured, “Let’s get you into bed.”

“Did we interrupt something?” Valarie asked, looking at Sof and me.

Neither of us said anything and Jack pushed the bedroom door open before taking Valarie inside.