I'm A Walking Travesty (All Time Low Fanfic) - Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

Rian’s P.O.V

“What are you doing?” Donna asked as she came and sat beside me on sofa.

I looked up from my phone.

“Just telling this All Time Low Anonymous person to back off,” I murmured.

@AllTimeLowAnonymous please back off alright? Insulting the girls that mean a lot to us isn’t going to get you very far in life. Without these amazing girls going on tour would be impossible.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and leaned back into the couch. As promised, Valarie had organized a party. The bus was packed with at least forty people, some of which we knew and some who we didn’t.

“Come dance,” Alex said, holding out his hand to me as he moved with the beat of the music.

Donna and Valarie pushed me off the couch and he pulled me into a waltz that barely even matched the music. I could tell he was way more drunk than I was as he spun me around under his arm. He started patting my head until Jack finally came to save me.

“May I have this dance?” He asked me.
“Go for it dude,” I said.

Jack took Alex’s hand and they slowly swayed together. I sat back down between Valarie and Donna.

“Are they always like this?” Valarie asked.

“Yep. The fans call it ‘Jalex’,” I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her beer as the door opened. Jordan walked in followed by Tay, Cameron, Mike and Rob. Jordan held up a box of beers before sitting it on the table and sitting beside Valarie.

“Hey Rian,” He said before concentrating his attention on Valarie.

Donna rolled her eyes and I shook my head and with both started watching the others. Vinny was stomping on a box in a failed attempt to flatten it out. Alex and Jack were still holding hands and dancing. I noticed him take a look at Valarie but look away quickly when he saw Jordan was with her. Sof and Zack were dancing as though they were in a club and Cass was sitting with Taylor.

“Whoa, hook in!” Someone shouted.

I turned around to see Jordan on top of Valarie locked in a full on make out sesh. A few people started cheering as the door slammed. I looked over to see that Jack had left. I got up from the couch and headed outside the bus where Jack was walking so fast I had to jog to keep up.

“Dude, what’s wrong?” I shouted.

“Nothing, I’m fucking fantastic!” He shouted, not turning around.

“C’mon, What’s going on?” I asked, finally catching up to him.

“I really like her, man!” He said.

Jack turned around and pointed toward the bus.

“Really like who?” I asked even though I had a vague idea what he was talking about.

Jack clamed himself down before whispering “Valarie.”

“Ah,” I murmured.

“Grecio was right,” He said, more to himself than me, “Jordan got in before me.”

“You never know until you try, Jack.”

Sof’s P.O.V

Vinny was so drunk now that he actually thought he could rap. I rolled my eyes as he screamed a bunch of words that didn’t even make sense.

“I’m here with my homies, their names are Sam and Sophie.”

That isn’t my name you idiot, I thought.

“We’re poppin’ bottles, gonna party ‘till tomorrow.”

He threw his arms and Sam and I. Valarie sat in the corner extremely close to Jordan. Cass, Taylor, Cam Mike and Rob sat at the table watching everyone. Alex and Zack were jumping on the sofa in time with the music and Rian and Jack were no where to be seen. Vinny eventually let go of us and Jordan came to join in with everyone else. I went over and sat with Valarie.

“So you and Jordan huh?” I smirked, nudging her gently in the ribs.

“I guess so,” she said quietly.

She didn’t seem happy about it at all.

“Is Jack okay?” she asked.

“I’m not sure. He went outside with Rian not that long ago,” I replied.

“Why did he storm out like that, though?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe he was upset about something.”

“Hmm,” Valarie sighed, “I hope he’s okay.”

Jack’s P.O.V

It was freezing inside the bus and I pulled my blanket tighter around me. I could hear the wind thrashing against the side of the van. Some fucker still had their window open. Someone rolled over in their bed and I could hear chattering teeth in the silence of the bus. I rolled out of my bed and stood up, following the sound. It led me to Valarie’s bunk and she looked up at me.

“Are you cold?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Move over, Alabama,” I murmured.

I slid myself under her blanker beside her and she smiled. It really was crammed with two people in one bunk, but at least we would both be warmer. We both closed our eyes and I felt to scared to breath while we were this close. Valarie sighed and I felt her hand searching for mine. When she found it, she laced her fingers through mine and I stiffened up a little.

I started drifting in and out of sleep, but found my self fully awake when Valarie rolled over in her sleep and rested her head on my chest. Her hand was still holding mine and I lifted up my free arm to stroke her hair. She really had no idea how I felt about her…

_________________________________________________

feedback?