Chapter 11: Hospital, again.

Demi's POV

Everything was going black, I can hardly see. I was covered in glass and the car was upside down. I looked over and saw Ashton laying there. He looked at me and mouthed sorry. I heard my sisters crying and saw people running to us and heard the ambulance. That's when I completely fell unconscious.

Arizona's POV

"OMG Demi!!" I screamed as I saw her car flip around. Liam stopped driving and I hopped out of the car. I ran to her car and it was upside down. I could hardly see anyone in there but I did see blood. "Somebody help her!!" I cried. Ella ran up to me and we were sobbing. Everyone else was freakin out while they called the ambulance.

"They're going to be fine, it wasn't that bad." Liam tried to cheer me up. "She's my sister!! What if something happens to her?!" I yelled. Liam looked taken back. But right now I don't give a rat's butt if he likes me or not that's my freakin sister in there!! "Sorry." I mumble. I see Ella crying into Calum's shirt.

That's kinda adorable.

The ambulance came and they tried to get them out. Jade and Mariah were hugging me and Ella who might have been crying too much. They got Demi out and all I saw was blood. Even Jade and Mariah started crying when they saw her. Ashton wasn't so bad. We all ran to the car and followed them to the hospital. I'm really scared right now.

Jade's POV

We all squeezed in car and drove to the hospital. I can't cry or that will freak Arizona and Ella out even more. "Don't worry. The blood wasn't that bad. It's not like Demi will bleed to death on the way to the hospital." Mariah said as they cried harder. "Mariah!!" I yelled. "Sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" Mariah said. "The what did you mean it like?!" I asked. I saw Luke smirking at our little conversation. He's so hot when he smirks. He's hot when he does anything.

I guess Niall noticed me staring because he whispered. "This isn't exactly the time to be checking somebody out." I looked at Niall and he was grinning. "Oops." I blushed. "We're here!!" Louis yelled as we started to get out of the car.

I started to crawl out but someone shoved me out of the way and bolted towards the doors. "Watch it Arizona!!" I yelled. I tried to get out again but Ella did the same thing. I fell on the ground this time but someone grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Thanks." I blushed as I stared at look. "Any time." Luke winked.

Don't fangirl Jade, don't fangirl.

Mariah's POV

We sat in the waiting room for while after the lady at the desk said a nurse would come get us. Arizona and Ella were biting their nails and staring out the window. "That nurse over there is a babe." Harry said as he sat down. I rolled my eyes and so did everyone else. "Demi and Ashton's group?" The nurse asked. We all stood up and followed her.

"Ashton is fine, just a few cuts. He's getting dressed so he can leave right now but Demis injuries were a bit more serious.right when she said that Ella started to cry again."she's gonna be ok" I heard calum whisper as he hugged her. We all walked without a word to each other on the way to Ashton's hospital room..finally we approached the door and all entered except for Simon and the nurse because they had to do some more paperwork, we all walked in to see Ashton sitting on the edge of his bed sobbing, he lifted his head up when he noticed we entered the room. All the boys were swarming around him asking him if he was okay and what happened that made him crash. Guys Shutup and let him answer!!!!Jade shouted and they all shut their mouths , we all gathered around to hear the story. I was trying to impress her on a sharp corner and I lost control of the car.ashton said with tears streaming down his face as he tried to stop crying he continued, I can't beleive I did this I'm such an idiot...he said...is Demi ok?he asked. The nurse didn't say much but it was worse than your injuries, with that he looked down at his feet and started crying again. It's all my fault it's all my fault it's all my fault he kept repeating....

-------------$&&&$@@$$&$&&--------

Hey chapters over.

I'm like sad after writing this.

Well I hope u guys liked it😃😃😃😃.

VOTE.

COMMENT!!🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧😍😍😍😘😘😘😍😍💜💜💗❤❤💗💙💗❤😱💛💜💜💙💗❤❤❤❤.

Incase nobody noticed I like emojis..,

Btw this is the owner of this book not the cowriter.. Anyway have a great day💗💗💗💗💗💙💙💙💙💙💙