Chapter 21 Back to school :c

After 2 weeks christmas holidays, I was excited to go to school. The holidays were insanely boring apart from Christmas. I bought a phone card and phoned Rossetta on Christmas day, I missed her so much and we had e-mailing eachother alot lately. Christmas was very unusual, we had bought a turkey with some help of a butcher, or else knowing dad he would've bought a lamb! He bought me a book by one of my favourite authors, Michael morpurgo. He also bought me an artbox along with a pretty pashmina. I was greatful! I bought him a cosy jumper from the sales and some mens aftershave. I also had another surpise that morning. I found a parcel in the post, It was from Rossetta. I was really excited to open that as it was from someone who knew my taste! She bought me a beautiful dress, a deep blue colour embroidered with lace, It was a little puffy and had a few layers. I still have to open my wardrobe just to make sure I own it! She also bought me a pair of red converse and a cosmetic box. That was enough to make my christmas a happy one! 

It was now January, already. I walked to school slowly, making sure I didn't slip on the frost. "Heeeyy!" Someone squealed excitedly. Then they hugged me, making me nearly trip. I look to see Tara. She wore a sparkly sequined puffer coat and was wearing full on sparkly make-up. Her barbie blonde hair stuck to my black thick coat. "Sooo what have you been up to?" She asked linking her arms in mine. She was really annoying but really nice, way nicer than Taylor and Tiffany. "Nothing much, what about you?" I asked, already regretting asking her. She rambled on as we entered the school gates. Here we go again...

We entered homeroom, I had seen Taylor and Tiffany, Tiffany had said something about me looking like a nun in my coat. There was a new boy so I wasn't the new kid anymore. Thank god for that! We had new timetables and this time they were trying something new. They were trying to give you a timetable same as someone elses, who wasn't in your clique according to what  the teachers saw. This would ' let you meet others' which I thought was a stupid idea, this would just cause chaos. Tara was behind me when I heard her squeal- that annoying never-ending squeal. "eeee! We have the same timetable!" She pointed. Soo, the teachers didn't notice I was in the popular clique. I guess I was okay with Tara atleast I wasn't with one of my many ex-friends, that would just be awkward. "Geography first then" I said glancing at her. 

The bell rang and the teacher dismissed us. Tara took my arm and we walked to class which was at the end of  the hall of this building thankfully. We turned a corner absent-mindedly only to see Tiffany making out with Jordan. I had a sharp pain in my stomach. Tara noticed this as she whispered in my ear. " Don't worry, he's a player, don't let him get to youhh" I should've known, I thought. " But I-I thought he liked me?" I whispered back. She patted my back comfortingly, "me too."She replyed. We walked into Geography late and earned ourselves a break detention. Great! Just what I needed to start the term! 

So how did you find this chapter? Tara to the side>>>> xxx