Chapter 12 lose something to gain something :( = :)

I looked at my wristwatch to see the time ticking to twelve. Moments later the bell rang. Yesss lunch. I ran out of the library and into the canteen, yaay! It's empty! I grabbed some lunch and ate it on my way to the yard. I stopped to a halt with my sandwich mid way in my mouth. Erica. Not now pleaase! She had all her friends by her side who crowded around me. " Well if it isn't a familiar traitor!" She said. I didn't know what to say. I looked around helplessly. " So gonna leave us now, good and don't come back!" She roared, startled by her voice i skidaddled. 

The bell had rung signalling the end of lunch break. I hurried to my class and went up to Ms. Gillies. I had noticed Erica hadn't arrived so i quickly talked to miss gilies. " Can i move seats? So i'm not distracted?" "Suree, i like the change of attitude and you've made a wise choice." I sit next to the window and wait for the class to fill. 

After 5 minutes the class had settled and Erica had came in. She gave me a cold glare and sat in her seat. Throughout the lesson i tried my hardest to concentrate and to actually learn something. I missed having Ericas company and doing fun things and messing about but it was ruining my education and what i believed in. After 55 minutes of  Algebra the bell rang and most of our year group had to go to the main hall as the dance group were performing there dance for parents and guests and us,Year 11 group. I walked into the main hall to be greeted with the sound of laughter, joy and exicement. Some people were happy as they got to miss there last lesson, some were nervous as they were performing and others just joined in.

I remember watching plays in my old school and remembering the happy atmosphere, how everthing was perfect, me and my friends giggling at the boy in the tree costume, the minor mistakes and the off key singing of the boys. I sighed. I was in yr 11 and 4 Months into this school, It was December and next year we would only spend a few months before going college, okay i'm lying - eight months in this school! And i had realised i'd been in 3 cliques since i've been here, come on that had to be some kind of record!

I took a seat in one of the rows as the dance was about to begin. I looked at the people behind me as someone was kicking my chair. I rolled my eyes as i could see Erica and Deseree behind me evily smiling at me. I crossed my arms and turned to face the front. This should be fun. 

The Dance began as three dancers jumped out of the curtains and moved to a beat. There colourful clothes matched their movements and created a pattern. Then more dancers jumped to the scene and did some street dancing to the change of music. Suddenly a big wave of dancers came and did the wave and did their mooves. This got me moving but then i quickly vowed i wouldn't embarrass myself. I could hear mean comments being said from Erica and Deseree saying they were 'lame' and 'stupid' which i chose to ingore as they sooo weren't. They all did cool things with their body. Moving in a way i thought would be impossible. Everyone had their own part and looked friendly, then i saw a familiar girl moving and dancing to the beat with frizzy hair, It was Avnita the girl i met. When she saw me i waved. It was so obvious she belonged to that clique, the way she had a funky style. They were well funky! I was deeply intruiged by this performance that when it ended i had to follow them backstage. The whole hall was filled with clapter and cheering and almost everyone were up on their feet, dazzled by their performance.

When i saw them backstage they were all high-fiving eachother and telling how good they were and drinking a lot of water as some of them were pouring with sweat. Avnita notices me and comes up to me. " Hey!" i say. She smiles and pulls me to her crowd of street dancing friends. "Guys i want you to meet Jasmine, the girl i told you 'bout the other day, the one who sat by me and cheered me up!" She told them. "Thanks, were all like family, it means alot to help one of our sisters so what you doin' here?" Said, im guessing the head girl, she had dip-dyed electric blue hair and i had seen her a few times around school. " Well, wwell, y-youh guys are AMAZING! I mean i could never do what you guys did you were fab, i had to follow you guys!" I blurted. They all smiled and laughed. Then the head girl said " I'm Sophie by the way and if you liked us all so much thenn, well, one of our dancers is in hospital, Daniel, and you have to have atleast 20 people to enter, do you think you could fill for him, you see the Christmas final dance is comin' up and it is really special as were playin' against Redgeway's crew and it means everythin' to us as we want to go to Dance College." They all sadly nodded and patted eachother. I then looked at their faces. This was probably their dream to go to that college. " I 'll do it!" I said. They all cheered my name and smiled in relief. I laughed with all the attention. I was there friends now and they actually liked me and accepted me. I gained friends, dance lessons and a lunch table! And i actually wanted to be their friends and have them close to me...

Good? Comment xxx Pic of Sophie >>>>