Chapter 10 Everything goes downhill in a blink :'(

Soo everyone how is it?Watch this song video as you read the end of this chapter as it matches perfectly! Hope you read on till the end love you all purple people!!!!! vcf! <3

It was a normal day at school. I  had my first two lessons, then break where the girls and Hunter were making fun of some nerds. I laughed but felt bad that would've been me months ago. I had now Maths and lets just say i'm now a class A rebel. Seriously. " Jasmine, late as usual, and you Erica" Said Ms. Gillies annoyed. " It's LAYLA!" I scream, why can't they get our names right? I sit beside Erica. " Your make- up looks hot!" Erica stated. " I know" i say vaguely. I had white foundation which i purposely bought and i had black eyeliner and eyeshadow which filled my eyes. " God, Education sucks! like which freak needs it anyway." Erica says, writing R.I.P on her knuckles. Ughhh tommorow we have to watch this lame street dance show for a whole hour" She moaned. I've always been interested in street dance, it looks so cool! But i couldn't tell Erica that for sure.

The bell rang for lunch and everyone rushed out of the classroom. " Erica and Layla" Ms Gillies said once everyone was out. We rolled our eyes in unison. " Your Reports! Since you girls wern't in for homeroom your teachers gave them to me here" She said handing them over. I swallowed hard, suddenly my throat felt dry. Erica grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the classroom. " I'm starving let's eat!" She say. I nod. We walk into the noise filled canteen which now i'm used to and stand in the queue. There was a girl with brown hair which had been  dip-dyed blue who was standing infront of me. " Are you Jasmine?" She asked. " Um yeah, but i prefer Layla" I say. " You were in the gymnast clique, am i right?"  " Yehh but MONTHS ago." I say embarrased. " I used to be in dat clique, i saw you once doin' some routine you got a good rhythm."

"Thanks." I chose a burger but i was a pound short. " Here" Said Erica. " Really?" " What are best friends for?" She said. 

"Best Friends!?" " Yep i wanna give you this" She handed me a black studded skull necklace and she showed her one hanging on her neck. "Thanks!" I say giving her a hug. " Wait- i don't do hugs" She said. We both laughed and sat on our table, we were the smallest clique. A nerd walked past us and Hunter tripped him up we all laughed. But mine's was fake i felt bad for the innocent boy. I looked across the hall to see The three SweeT's looking my way shooting me daggers. Then they were flirtatiously talking and giggling to a few boys across them. What slugs, if you know what i mean.

We were all laughing about something when i felt a sharp tap on my shoulder. I looked around to see that receptionist. " Ms. Brookes want's you at her Office." " NOW" She said when i wasn't moving. I got up in a slouch and waved to my friends.

Now play the song! x As i stepped into the Office i heard a gasp come from Ms. Brookes- the head. " LOOK AT YOU!  you look a disgrace! The make-up, the clothes! What Happened!?" She exclaimed. " I- u-uh i'm hanging around with the goths." "I can see. Jasmine sit do- "  " Layla- " Jasmine!" She said with a stern look on her face. I immediately sat down. " You've come to this school, an American school and as you know our school has cliques, i don't like cliques but we can't stop them being with who they want or who they want to be. When you came to this school i saw a beautiful bright young girl who wasn't afraid of who she was. But.... you've proved me wrong..." She said. I was speechless who knew just a few words would change who i was, it also felt like i didn't belong here. She pointed towards the door and before i left she whispered

" Think about it Jas, who you want to be." I left the office and didn't bother going back instead i ran home, tears fled as i ran through the foggy day. I got home in a state to see dad's mouth agape. " What on earth are you wearing young lady- fishnets! Make-up OH MY GOD! You are in BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!" Dad shouted. More tears rolled down my pale cheeks and tickled my chin. " IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR A BAD FATHER!" i screamed. At that moment dad was fuming. I dropped my bag and ran to my room.  Moments later, a paper was slipped under my door i heaved myself up and snatched the paper. It was my report. I scanned the paper reading bad comments and seeing D's, E's and F';s. I looked up in the mirror only to see make-up half way down my face.

I threw myself on my bed and cried like i've never, everything went through me. How i neglected Sheba and her friends who were always nice to me how the gymnasts gave me a chance, how i threw all that away just to be accepted and be somebody. I was selfish but yet i wasn't- i always did stuff which would make other people happy without me being happy. Now even my own dad doesn't like me. What have i got myself into. I sighed deeply and rested my head on the wet pillow. It was now up to me to fix this....

 ;) vcf! <3 xxx