Chapter 15 Avnita's P.O.V :^c

Avnita's Point Of View!

" Meet me at the canteen?" Jasmine asked. "Sure" I nodded. I waved the girls off and headed to my class right at the end of the hallway. Something was up with the sweeT's, I don't know if Jasmine saw but those girls were proper looking at her like...i dunno..weird? I had to find out. I guess it was there time to start on someone new like last year it was that new girl from Holland, they literally terrorised her! I had to look out for Jas. I entered my classroom and sat waiting for the class to begin. Jason was in my class so he came and sat by me. Guess who else? Yup, the sweeT's! I rolled my eyes as they all sat around a desk and whispered secretively. I casually pushed my chair forward and concentrated to hear what they were speaking about. 

" I really don't know what her game is, like she comes here with her accent and that, then literally walks her way through all the cliques!" whispers Tiffany, the Head Cheerleader A.K.A The biggest bitch. " This girl is something! Like Tiff what if she comes into our clique!" Whispers Tara, the stupid one out of them all. "Shut up Tarr, we won't let that happen!"says Taylor. They all stop and look around, i quickly turn my back nearly falling in the process. "What are yo-" I quickly cover Jason's mouth and turn around again. " Tara, i want you to go to the Office at lunchtime and read her file, i want to know everything about this freak! And maybe let her join us" Tiffany whispered. Tara immediately nodded at the Command. Taylor looked confused, " Why let her join uss!? She's not even a T!" Tiffany chuckled " One Word Tay- Humiliation." I froze, how could they! I was fuming, they pick on every innocent girl and rip their pride. I wouldn't let this happen. I was still glaring at them. Some Popular Hot Jocks walked in and instantly the girls went into flirt mode. I looked at them with disgust. At that moment Miss Darbus walked in, apoligizing for being late.

After R.E torture the bell rang for lunch. I quickly went out to find Jasmine. She definitely wasn't in Practise as she had told me to meet her in the canteen, so that's exactly what i did but she wasn't there so i decided to go to practise only to have a teacher giving me several errands. I couldn't say no as that would totally shock my teacher as i was a 'polite little girl' in every teachers book. 

 Soon it was the end of lunch and i headed back to my next class. I sighed as my stomach grumbled.

Jasmines P.O.V 

Practise had been good today yet i wondered why Avnita wasn't here. Then it came to me. I had told her to meet me at the canteen, god i felt baad. It was all Sophies doing, persuading me!

On my way i saw the sweeT's, it's like there following me! Like that bizzare receptionist, maan she gives me the creeps! They all looked at me smirking, like they knew something i didn't. I waved the feeling off and sat down in my next class. The Finales were literally in 4 weeks time! And i had practised hard today, my moves were getting better each day i just hope it all pays off.